Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Corny white fakkits have always been a problem but that's not why Trump won. The baby boomers in the rust belt bought the :duck: that Trump was going to bring their jobs back.

Watch those fakkits four years from now when they still ain't got shyt.

This exactly, although I do hope those jobs come back because black people depend on them.

On topic, the initial post is sensationalist bullshyt. Trump didn't win because some tards on Reddit came up with an evil plan to tip the scales of the election, although it is somewhat notable that these types of plots exist. Ya'll are giving them way more credit than they deserve.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But these people do not go outside. 20 years ago these nerds would have stumbled into some p*ssy or they would have settled in their weight class. But the internet has them thinking they deserve dimes. But they are socially awkward fakkits.

It starts out in middle school when seemingly everyone is on the same level but they get rejected and then go into hibernation. Before you know it they are 20, 23, 26.. 32... and all they have is a computer.

I was without a computer for a few years....and it forced me out of my comfort zone. It was a great thing, unlike these frail looking white dudes that can't no female attention

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

If this is a surprise to a single black person, you're as about as lost as they come.

I've been saying for years, the absolute best you can hope from a white person is racial insensitivity.
The vast majority of them hate black people deep down inside.

White guilt was white people being shamed into feigning care and compassion towards minorities, but deep down inside they didn't give 2 shyts about it.
But now they are about as blatant and out there as they want to be.

So What changed? The Internet.

White people started connecting with other white people on forums, online games, social media, etc. And they saw other white people say things that they have been too afraid to say for fear of reprucussion...:hamster: and when those bold racists receieved 0 condemnation (and even in some cases praise from white people), they realized they didn't have to fake the guilt anymore.
-"Justin Bieber made a ****** joke and no one cared, he's getting play on 104.5 :ohhh:"
-"Miley Cyrus dissing black people and now she singling about Wolf Grey Jays :ohhh:"
-"Riley Cooper wants to kill all ******s and black people forgave him before he even apologized:ohhh:"

The internet killed white guilt when they realized they didn't have to pretend anymore. If you're a gamer, hop on Call of Duty and set a stopwatch and see how long it takes before you here a white kid say "sup my nikka? :dame:"

And that's about as innocent as it gets, them saying ******/nikka.
The real issue is their beliefs.

Its amazing how similar the average American cac's beliefs are to Hitler's Mien Kampf , and no i'm not being hyperbolic in the least.
Their views on racial superiority, semetic races, hell even disabled people.

If you doubt me, just look at what white humor primarily consists of:usure:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
White fakkits for the most part only started listening to hip-hop to try to get p*ssy lol. That early 2000s era was fascinating with all tha retard white kids wearing throwback jerseys and shyt,headbands :dead: du rags :mjlol: ridiculous

But then they got it switched up because black folk started goin in a different direction and rockin different designers tighter fitting clothing, the white kids are ALWAYS like 3-5 years behind and they have no real creativity of their own or natural charisma to ever catch up in the p*ssy game

if a white kid ain't got money, he aint getting p*ssy period.

Facts. :wow:

The mid the late 00s rock star fashion left white dudes all :dwillhuh:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Corny white fakkits have always been a problem but that's not why Trump won. The baby boomers in the rust belt bought the :duck: that Trump was going to bring their jobs back.

Watch those fakkits four years from now when they still ain't got shyt.

Republicans control all branches now, it will be interesting to hear their excuses when those factories remain in China, Mexico and Indonesia.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Republicans control all branches now, it will be interesting to hear their excuses when those factories remain in China, Mexico and Indonesia.

Trump made promises to wolves, but it's another challenge to feed a wolf....

If he fails to give them back their jobs, then anarchy gonna pop off.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of that beta alpha shyt is parroted on here tho :patrice:

Same with losing the country too "fags trannies and Mexicans"

Same with "feminism being the end of humanity"

Throw in the slurs and stereotypes to boot too.

Are blacks imitating whites, or is it whites imitating blacks on here :patrice:

Edit, oh yea, throw in the jews to. A lot of jew hate on here it seems :patrice:

Double edit: also, a lot of guys not getting girls either. :francis:
i noticed that too:jbhmm:

I just hack it up to human nature:yeshrug:

Nothing better than a bunch of sexually frustrated and/or economically/socially disenfranchised young men to use as soldiers for extremist movements:yeshrug:(not saying that he is an extremist, but a lot of guys here look up to Tariq nasheed like he's a father figure almost.)

The Dark night rises is a perfect example of this

Last edited:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
ac9hcvgm1pxmrhuaqxzf.jpg

fukk off

This is their plan.

That white bytch is the leader of the 'Freedom Party of Australia', who stand for, amongst other things:

• a sensible immigration policy that is based upon the fundamental considerations of sustainability, cultural compatibility, economic benefit and social cohesion.
  • Preference given to culturally compatible migrants from traditional migration sources esp. from Europe and North America.
  • Halt to Muslim and third world immigration to protect the survival of the Australian people
  • The Party calls for zero tolerance of ethnic criminal gangs by Police and the court system.

:pacspit:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That fashion statement is on point

Yeah, CaCs back then couldn't do shyt. They couldn't "act black" while wearing their traditional homofriendly rock star clothing. :mjlol:

Problem is, they felt themselves too much and now they gonna end humanity in a few short years.