Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Very true, Hilary's camp made the very stupid choice of exposing his misogyny and sexism which they would turn right back on to her husband Bill (hypocrisy). It never worked although the media tried its damndest because he's gotten such support for being a sexist pig, that's why white people like him. He appeal to the rural whites who felt abandoned cause of the economy and the sexually deprived college grads who felt abandoned cause they have no luck with women. Even white women still expressed their support even after the tapes.

Dylan Roof said in his manefesto about how whites moved to the suburbs and forgot about the rural whites. This shyt is deeper than rap. Hell going on with white folks :patrice:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I remember that thread and the responses

Some people are meant to be food imo... my people are destroyed through lack of knowledge.

White supremacists have studied black people to a doctorate level. Our culture, our biology, our music. Studied us as medical subjects and even disemboweled and dissected us to see our inner workings (source) & then spread that knowledge through their community via the media, folklore, stereotypes etc etc..... yet people were clowning dudes at studying how these white supremacists talk among-st themselves.

Yoooo! Neely fuller said something like that. He said if you see a white person studying a grain of sand or something they would spend all day studying that sand to see if they can conqueror you or someone with it. Umar said the same thing that Europeans always think in ways to dominate people or turn anything they touch into something that kills people or other organisms.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I've seen parenting forums (lurked really) where one post about black people just turns into a massive spillover of racist anti-black comments from white women.

Lets face it. White society is inherently racist. Whiteness is an inherently racist quality. It comes out in more ways then one. The difference between American and EU culture though is we're supposedly in some multicultural society where whiteness and white supremacy reigns over everything.

Whites want to have this singular society where you have white schools, white churches, white hospitals, white doctors, white mailmen, white milkmen, some leave it to beaver shyt where any semblance of POC are removed from the equation. But the white societal view of life and of the world (the dominant society) is pushed on ALL races so eventually we feel we have to ascribe to this or follow it to fit in.

We have to be honest with ourselves. All white people are racist in some way or another in varying levels just due to how they were brought up in this society where white supremacy has them.

That is the damn problem. They FORCHED their way of living/thinking/habits onto every group of people so every group of people want to be around them and it makes them sick. "Blacks need to go back to Africa" as they stole us from Africa to build the western world! "Muslims need to go back to where eever they came from" as the bomb Middle East countries and take their resources. Their logic makes no sense. You can't have all white society that you built on terrorisism and genocide.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
we talk about this all the time on the coli.

yahoo comments section, racist twitter accounts, racist youtube accounts, racist youtube comments section.

even sports message boards turn into st0rmfr0nt when the topic of race gets brought up.

the problem is white people don't take this seriously and brush it of as a small minority when it's the majority.
Like I've said. The Coli isn't anymore Anti white, than the rest of the internet is anti black.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I can't think of a single comparable black site. WS have multiple.

They have literally DEDICATED themselves to WS. Starting memes, false stats, posing as black people to ''false flag'' as they call it.

Social media is a new era in connecting WS. Previously they would've been confined to a small group in each city.
Yep

Stornfront
Chimpout
Reddit

Off the top of my head.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
i noticed after the charleston church shooting, the media was too busy trying to promote this message of forgiveness and unity, instead of acknowledging the propaganda that fueled dylan roof, and attacking those groups responsible for promoting that ideology
Yep. If Dylan roof were black, arab, or Latino, the origin of his hate and the minorities who influenced him would've been the main topic. All that forgiveness stuff would've been replaced with hysteria towards Black suprecist groups(ala what happened with micha Johnson/BLM). But since Dylan roof looks like Mcully Culkin, anger and concern towards rising white nationalism, was replaced with forgiveness, black people singing, and black "friends" of his caping....

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i spend a lot of time listening to alt right/white supremacy podcasts. Even more than pro black podcasts nowdays. We need to study our enemies

I have some observations i'd like to share but i'll touch on this PUA angle first. The pua guys stumble onto those blogs trying to get p*ssy and learn about "game". Then they find out about the terms Alpha and Beta (and hypergamy). They learn that they are "beta" males and need to BEHAVE like alphas. The thing is.. the more they think about what an "Alpha" is, they realize a LOT of those behaviors seem to be INHERENT in the black males they come across. Natural confidence,"swag", etc. Not to mention the dikk size to back it up.

They find it very difficult to "out alpha" black males so the hate sets in deeper than ever. They come up with a bunch of rationalizations for why they can/can't do this or don't need to do this ie: "Black guys can get a lot of chicks but never the top of the top. The best white girls know better than to date a Tyrone" and when that doesn't work they'll shame the female. IE: "She was a hard 8 but she dropped to a 4 when i realized she dated a ni99er".

They know deep down that with all their p*ssy Nerd (alt right term for pua) calculations, false bravado, and mind tricks, A black man with his shyt together can ALWAYS fukk the best women of ANY racial group, especially white women.

This is a relentless hate that will never die in the minds of white men.

White fakkits for the most part only started listening to hip-hop to try to get p*ssy lol. That early 2000s era was fascinating with all tha retard white kids wearing throwback jerseys and shyt,headbands :dead: du rags :mjlol: ridiculous

But then they got it switched up because black folk started goin in a different direction and rockin different designers tighter fitting clothing, the white kids are ALWAYS like 3-5 years behind and they have no real creativity of their own or natural charisma to ever catch up in the p*ssy game

if a white kid ain't got money, he aint getting p*ssy period.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yoooo! Neely fuller said something like that. He said if you see a white person studying a grain of sand or something they would spend all day studying that sand to see if they can conqueror you or someone with it. Umar said the same thing that Europeans always think in ways to dominate people or turn anything they touch into something that kills people or other organisms.

NASA needs to hurry up so they go conquer Jupiter and cacs leave earth for good..unlike what cedric the entertainer said, we're not following them anywhere..