Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The alt right are a scary group constantly talking about "white genocide" which is when a white man or women has a kid with a non white person. and having iq charts in each race
So lets be honest...this is just rooted in white male insecurity.

Which is why the elliot rodgers and dylan klebold types ascribe more to it and not actual successful white guys.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I believe it. I didnt read all that shyt but reddit is a safe haven for these ghetto gaggers viewers. Nikkas thought these cacs was cool with giving up their life lead on the rest of us
Reddit is just a massive white supremacist website to me like the majority of the internet. This shyt is legit everywhere. It's why predominantly white websites seem so vastly anti-black to the point it feels very unwelcoming.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
we talk about this all the time on the coli.

yahoo comments section, racist twitter accounts, racist youtube accounts, racist youtube comments section.

even sports message boards turn into st0rmfr0nt when the topic of race gets brought up.

the problem is white people don't take this seriously and brush it of as a small minority when it's the majority.
I've seen parenting forums (lurked really) where one post about black people just turns into a massive spillover of racist anti-black comments from white women.

Lets face it. White society is inherently racist. Whiteness is an inherently racist quality. It comes out in more ways then one. The difference between American and EU culture though is we're supposedly in some multicultural society where whiteness and white supremacy reigns over everything.

Whites want to have this singular society where you have white schools, white churches, white hospitals, white doctors, white mailmen, white milkmen, some leave it to beaver shyt where any semblance of POC are removed from the equation. But the white societal view of life and of the world (the dominant society) is pushed on ALL races so eventually we feel we have to ascribe to this or follow it to fit in.

We have to be honest with ourselves. All white people are racist in some way or another in varying levels just due to how they were brought up in this society where white supremacy has them.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
shyt ain't a secret. The thing some of yall slip up on is not studying the enemy. Yall surround yourself in a bubble of just pro-black talk then wonder what happened when shyt goes down.

I follow a few blogs targeted at young white men and I saw this coming. They play it smart offline tho and don't speak their mind - the way you suppose to do it when it comes to topics like religion, race and politics. This is what other people - especially women - don't get.

You take the emotion out of it and plan strategically. Even though they talk too much even online imo.
What blogs bruh?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Oh yeah, Breitbart is now a legit news source :why:

And the former head is a Trump insider who might get an important gig.
America has been a white supremacist country since it's inception, but now it has fully embraced it.

As far as its concerned the vast majorty of white people care more about white supremacy the anything else.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't get it because this is probably the easiest time in history to get laid....
THey are losers that can't get women so they turn their frustatioin against black men.

A lot of those mass shooters seem to have WS leanings. You have these nerdy cacs like Elliot Rodgers who combine their feelings of inadequacy with WS to create a toxic mix. Additionally, all those sites DO NOT use proper racial names for different ethnic groups such as black, arab etc. They have insulting nicknames e.g sand-n***ers and over time this dehumanises people and they become less than animals.

A classic precursor to genocide.
In the post-Columbine world, this shyt is frightening.

No wonder white Americans were considered the biggest threat to world peace.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America has been a white supremacist country since it's inception, but now it has fully embraced it.

As far as its concerned the vast majorty of white people care more about white supremacy the anything else.

They have to because if they stopped caring, they wouldn't be on top.

If you think you are supreme, esp in regards to other people, those thoughts will create a culture and that culture will manifest those thoughts into the real world.

No white person in their right mind would want them to be in the position of other races so no white person is willing to give up white supremacy. Liberal or conservative.
They of all people know there is no such thing as equality. There is only dominant and submissive.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
white supremacist coded language is going mainstream.

the term SJW is nothing more than a term used to shame anybody who speaks up against civil rights and now people look at being called a SJW as an insult.

white supremacist saying that the USA is "too PC" is coded language for "I'M MAD I CAN'T BE RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, SEXIST, XENOPHOBIC IN PUBLIC WITH NO CONSEQUENCES ANYMORE"

now they're using cuck.

black people already know what it is because some of us have had experience with these alt-right types outside of the coli. but it's time that white people be honest with themselves and acknowledge that this is a serious problem now.

they love pointing the fingers at everybody else to say what's wrong with them.

"this is what's wrong with black people"

"this is what's wrong with muslims"

blah blah blah

now that the finger is pointed to them they don't want that heat.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
white supremacist coded language is going mainstream.

the term SJW is nothing more than a term used to shame anybody who speaks up against civil rights and now people look at being called a SJW as an insult.

white supremacist saying that the USA is "too PC" is coded language for "I'M MAD I CAN'T BE RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, SEXIST, XENOPHOBIC IN PUBLIC WITH NO CONSEQUENCES ANYMORE"

now they're using cuck.

black people already know what it is because some of us have had experience with these alt-right types outside of the coli. but it's time that white people be honest with themselves and acknowledge that this is a serious problem now.

they love pointing the fingers at everybody else to say what's wrong with them.

"this is what's wrong with black people"

"this is what's wrong with muslims"

blah blah blah

now that the finger is pointed to them they don't want that heat.
I even see from white posters on here. They want to pretend like that because they didn't vote for trump in a state where people did that they somehow aren't accountable for his success. As far as its concerned to me Trump basicvally made white people look terrible forever. Cause now they can't hide their racism, they have a president they voted it that represents their beliefs and ideals. I now use the same broad stroke of a brush they use on us to blast their ideals and racist idealogy as a collective instead of individually, cause we're never allowed that luxury.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:wtf: These crackers are crazy.

I wouldn't be surprised if racist federal law enforcement go to those websites.
I made the mistake of lurking police forums back in 2014 around forum, and with how liberally they were hurling racist slurs about black people and talking about violence against them, you would think you were on st0rmfr0nt and not a PD website.

:huhldup:

White people are just hateful, perverted, and violent by nature. It's that neanderthal DNA.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps