Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
FYI, ya'll see that GLASS OF MILK emoji in Richard Spencer's twitter account?

fukking MILK is the new symbolism of white supremacists.

Don't believe me?

Heres a mainstream source: Milk is the new, creamy symbol of white racial purity in Donald Trump's America

And here is an actual white supremacist source: Milk: The New Frontier of White Supremacy

@Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @houston911 @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain

That fukking logic :dead:

Milk comes from cows. Cows are not human. If a person is intolerant to cow's milk then that's normal and human. If a person is tolerant to the milk of another species, then that is what is unusual
full

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't believe me?

Heres a mainstream source: Milk is the new, creamy symbol of white racial purity in Donald Trump's America

And here is an actual white supremacist source: Milk: The New Frontier of White Supremacy

@Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @houston911 @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain

:heh: this shyt just exudes autism

Milk=racial purity:mjlol:

semtex

:)
Daps

Don't believe me?

So if you CANT drink milk from a non-human, then you are non-human. Makes sense :mjlol: