Oakland
More confirmation of the anime/altright connection

giphy.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That's what I've been doing, I've been researching all of these right wingers and their conflicting ideologies and their hypocrisy.

They claim to be white supremacists, but have jewish, asian, and hispanic wives and girlfriends.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of them had black GFs and wives too.

:mjpls:
That's nothing knew. White supremacists have been going around raping non white women for centuries

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I get that there is a connection but I don't understand how exactly it works

What do Japanese cartoons have to do with alt right filth? :jbhmm:

A disproportionate amount of a particular TYPE of whites developed a Love for anime (nerdy/socially awkward, etc)

This love leads them to online spaces like reddit and FOURchan.

Once at reddit and FOURchan they start to discuss other social topics and being socially awkward, decently aware, AND anonymous - race comes up.

Once whites are in an echo chamber with other socially awkward whites, the inevitable happens, and some pro white victimhood group emerges

The end result leads to something like the Alt Right. Before they were NeoReactionaries/NRx, Race Realists, etc

Replace anime with PUA and you'll find similar results. Same thing with video games.

Anime has gathered a disproportionate amount of very susceptible whites into one area to be entertained, targeted, and radicalized by pro white propaganda.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Sohh you gonna act like you ain't wenched a bed before :comeon:
:yeshrug:
I'm not being raped, nor am I moving upward, nor would this be considered moving up.
Can you say the same for my female equivalent? Nope. My dealings with black women were majority positive, and I didn't RUN to anyone out of anger, nor do I prefer white women.
I damn sure don't call for the death of my sisters, whilst dating a cac, and purporting pro blackness.
:mjgrin:
Strategic IR relationships are for women only.