Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
:whoo: And they don't monitor these sites.

A Muslim equivalent would be shut down and a full blown scare in the media.
You know
hat's exactly why I voted actually. Get over the fact that all white Americans want America to be white. No whites want to live in Mexico, or the middle east, or Africa, but every shyt skin on the planet wants to live in white countries. I wonder why that is. Why do all shytskins hate other shytskins so much that they flock in droves to white countries?

:snoop: they want a race war too they been saying it while monitoring the protest

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
the internet is a perfect place for a lot of these pussies to pop off at the mouth with shyt they wouldnt dare say in real life :yeshrug: probably not gonna change any time soon, either

Nah this goes deeper than that. This is organised activism with tangible results. Not just some teens popping off at the mouth.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can't think of a single comparable black site. WS have multiple.

They have literally DEDICATED themselves to WS. Starting memes, false stats, posing as black people to ''false flag'' as they call it.

Social media is a new era in connecting WS. Previously they would've been confined to a small group in each city.
Bingo

Breitbart
ReturnOfKings
Paul Watson
Stephen Molyneux

Etc

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She's right. It started as "innocent" PUA rhetoric that people just laughed at. Called them lame and corny. Ya'll remember Elliot Rodger the mass shooter from 2014. He embodied those exact ideals. He was sexually frustrated because he felt he was a privileged white male that should have been swimming in p*ssy yet he wasn't. He hated feminism, minorities, interracial, women. He wasn't alone. Now most of them didn't take it as far as he did with killing people, but they do exist.
Bruh!!!!! Eliot Roger was ground fukking ZERO!!!

these fukking losers who didn't understand how to get laid

Next thing you know it's all this "Red Pill" shyt.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Bruh!!!!! Eliot Roger was ground fukking ZERO!!!

these fukking losers who didn't understand how to get laid

Next thing you know it's all this "Red Pill" shyt.

speaking of red pill their top thread right now is the 48 laws of power. Whichever law is about blending with your enemy. Basically everything in those tweets about being covert.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
@Trajan
So what are we going to do about the Urban problem?

Almost all of the counties that voted Hillary were Urban, this is where all the liberal scum reside.

Trump won the election because of the rual white vote

So, what is to be done about these Urban liberal cesspools?

Another example

:wtf: These crackers are crazy.
:whoo: And they don't monitor these sites.

A Muslim equivalent would be shut down and a full blown scare in the media.
I wouldn't be surprised if racist federal law enforcement go to those websites.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been saying this. Real quiet offline, but online they turn into Klan members. I'm a 9er fan. When kaep took a knee, the sh1t I read on that board, you'd think we were back in the slave trade days. That white anger is no joke and they continue to talk about people being PC. They're sick and tired of not being able to really speak how they feel.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been preaching about this for years here but all nikkas could do is ask "what you doing visiting them sites anyway"

:francis:

"I spend a lot of time at white supremacist forums"- Matt504

I remember that thread and the responses

In before nikkas start talking about "you must know your enemy" :duck:

nikkas thinkin they sun tzu from the seat of they computer chair :mjlol::lolbron:

it's wise for black folks to browse white supremacist forums. get familiar with their rhetoric, strategies and insecurities.

:what:Why wouldn't black people browse white supremacist websites for as long as it could be stomached?

I read that vile, vicious, unprovoked drivel on occasion. There are also white supremacist websites that aren't labeled as such. Try any forum on survival skills, which you need to be reading anyway with your ignorant behinds.

Staying in la la land and not dealing with reality is not noble or intelligent.

Some of you are a bunch of clowns. Others are plants sent here to keep us in a state of buffonery. :pacspit:

People don't understand that it's not about studying "white supremacy" and it's history, it is about observing the mindsets of people you must deal with in some form.

It is a great antidote to c00nery and a wake up call on how to raise children properly. It is also a great way to obtain inner peace.

Once you learn the tactics used to suck you dry of your peace, joy, and sanity -you become aware of how to combat it. You then share it with others.

Black people won't be conquering anything until we have full control of our minds. We don't have that right now, and many don't seem to want it. Talking about get money....how about get your mind first. You are going to get money and get finessed right back into oppression.

Black people have been studied left and right, up and down...if we are all the same, then what was the need to do that?

Some people are meant to be food imo... my people are destroyed through lack of knowledge.

White supremacists have studied black people to a doctorate level. Our culture, our biology, our music. Studied us as medical subjects and even disemboweled and dissected us to see our inner workings (source) & then spread that knowledge through their community via the media, folklore, stereotypes etc etc..... yet people were clowning dudes at studying how these white supremacists talk among-st themselves.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like i said in the main thread. over the yr, i've watched pol meme trump into the presidency. the power of internet culture escapes most black people.

which im okay to a degree. cus i've been trying to steer coli in a certain direction since inception.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I did
Who's reading all those damn Tweets? :damn:

And those picked up on what I was noticing from many of those PUA/MGTOW/MRO groups...they start as tips to pick up women, but many of those sites were rooted in white supremacist literature and white nationalism.

Now they have gone to full blown white supremacist.

I noticed it when they were discussing issues of "pest control" and these cats were deluded into thinking there was some plan to wipe out white males.