Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I don't know enough about this Sessions guy to really have an opinion but when i see groups of so called "Establishment Blacks" trotted out to defend alleged racists, i know there's fukkery afoot :mjpls:

This quote reminded me of the Identity Politics false narrative the far right and altright have been criticizing yet simultaneously engaging in :snoop:

"But that's only a tool that the DEMOCRATS are using. It's really about POLITICAL POWER, and RACIAL DIVISION, and what I REFER TO, on occasion, as THE WAR ON WHITES"

-Sir, are you implying that racial division and politics go hand in hand in america?
-Sir, are you familiar with the term "Identity Politics"?
-Sir, do you realize you're not only engaging in "Identity Politics", when you use the phrase "War On Whites", you're also being hypocritical as you're using racial division to gain and/or maintain political power?

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: @Raymond Burrr Who do White Supremacists hate more, White Jews OR Arab Muslims?

I find it interesting that Conservatives/Right-wingers blindly support Israel over Palestine. When technically White Supremacists hate both Jews & Muslims.
they hate jews but they straight up fear arabs/muslims

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is what I mean. People write them off as just lame online cacs. For the most part that is true but that doesn't mean they can't do damage.

Never underestimate someone with a lot of hate and all the time in the world. They are dying to make their lives meaningful. Cats shouldn't sleep on them.

And this instance is a couple cacs bullshytting back and forth via text messages, imagine the damage they can do with careful planning, meanwhile Black people get on here and say shyt like "why are y'all concerned about what cacs are doing"