Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

I've been saying this.

These white supremacist guys love submissive asian women that have self hate issues and want white male validations.

Their children will eventually become more self hating elliot rodgers and daniel holtzclaw types stung by racism while contemplating why their white privilege only works half of the time.

Truly brutal.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I asked Spencer about his Asian ex as he was digging into a bowl of Thai noodles

b8614af16bf47f2a5997a0cc767477e1.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: @Raymond Burrr Who do White Supremacists hate more, White Jews OR Arab Muslims?

I find it interesting that Conservatives/Right-wingers blindly support Israel over Palestine. When technically White Supremacists hate both Jews & Muslims.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:ohhh: @Raymond Burrr Who do White Supremacists hate more, White Jews OR Arab Muslims?

I find it interesting that Conservatives/Right-wingers blindly support Israel over Palestine. When technically White Supremacists hate both Jews & Muslims.

I find that there is a 50/50 split on the whole israel/palestine thing.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Well the term "Arab Muslim" is more WS tricknology because it doesn't specify a race. To answer your question i'm gonna assume you mean the stereotypical "Middle Eastern (White) Arabs".

-Typical Right Wing Conservatives support the zionist movement. They're under zionist Influence (so is the left).

-Your Far Right, AltRight, White Nationalist, and White Supremacists dislike the jews because they consider them to be hypocritical meddlers. Some, like David Duke, will go as far as pushing a false narrative that there's such a thing as "Jewish Supremacy".

They both APPEAR to dislike the "Arabs" and/or Islam so i'd say the Arabs are hated more. But the arab/white issue is a deeper conversation