Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
white supremacist coded language is going mainstream.

the term SJW is nothing more than a term used to shame anybody who speaks up against civil rights and now people look at being called a SJW as an insult.

white supremacist saying that the USA is "too PC" is coded language for "I'M MAD I CAN'T BE RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, SEXIST, XENOPHOBIC IN PUBLIC WITH NO CONSEQUENCES ANYMORE"

now they're using cuck.

black people already know what it is because some of us have had experience with these alt-right types outside of the coli. but it's time that white people be honest with themselves and acknowledge that this is a serious problem now.

they love pointing the fingers at everybody else to say what's wrong with them.

"this is what's wrong with black people"

"this is what's wrong with muslims"

blah blah blah

now that the finger is pointed to them they don't want that heat.
Right!!!

SJW is basically anyone who isn't white and who might have an issue worth discussing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i spend a lot of time listening to alt right/white supremacy podcasts. Even more than pro black podcasts nowdays. We need to study our enemies

I have some observations i'd like to share but i'll touch on this PUA angle first. The pua guys stumble onto those blogs trying to get p*ssy and learn about "game". Then they find out about the terms Alpha and Beta (and hypergamy). They learn that they are "beta" males and need to BEHAVE like alphas. The thing is.. the more they think about what an "Alpha" is, they realize a LOT of those behaviors seem to be INHERENT in the black males they come across. Natural confidence,"swag", etc. Not to mention the dikk size to back it up.

They find it very difficult to "out alpha" black males so the hate sets in deeper than ever. They come up with a bunch of rationalizations for why they can/can't do this or don't need to do this ie: "Black guys can get a lot of chicks but never the top of the top. The best white girls know better than to date a Tyrone" and when that doesn't work they'll shame the female. IE: "She was a hard 8 but she dropped to a 4 when i realized she dated a ni99er".

They know deep down that with all their p*ssy Nerd (alt right term for pua) calculations, false bravado, and mind tricks, A black man with his shyt together can ALWAYS fukk the best women of ANY racial group, especially white women.

This is a relentless hate that will never die in the minds of white men.
:salute:

We need to find a way to formalize this theory into a coherent book or long-form article.

This is shyt I've been seeing for years but never laid out this clearly.

This is literally the manifestation of a dark damp corner of the internet.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is why I stopped following PUA shyt. I was always hip to their cism and how they avoided race issues in dating (LOL one of the biggest issues.)

And what's really funny is years later I learned some info on one of their gurus that could destroy his image but I can't drop it because of the nature of everything it involves.
Lowkey, Tariq Nasheed talked about this.

He started a lot of the urban dating book genre, but he noticed white dudes always would have a lot more racial focused questions when it came to relationships and it pushed him towards his current meme on black empowerment and awareness.

White racism seeps into everything.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've even caught the terminology being used in some street fighter circles. Went to my boys crib and a bunch of players tossing around the term Low IQ. So i bet it's seeped into the shoryuken forums by now.

"Mika is such a LOW IQ character bro"

:mjpls:
:sas1:

:sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This exactly, although I do hope those jobs come back because black people depend on them.

On topic, the initial post is sensationalist bullshyt. Trump didn't win because some tards on Reddit came up with an evil plan to tip the scales of the election, although it is somewhat notable that these types of plots exist. Ya'll are giving them way more credit than they deserve.
Its not bro. You gotta expand your social circles to run into these dudes.

They're DEFINITELY out there.

Look at your freshmen and sophomores in the business school for example.

These young swag-less dudes are trying to get money and be alpha males as they're developing but most of them are obviously losers.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh at radicalized online.

This supposed to be a suprise like nikkas aint got youtube,and cant see the comments:pachaha:....these lousy pinkys been done had these views..

They havent been "turned" online,they just turned on they computer and let they feelings out as usual..

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt ain't a secret. The thing some of yall slip up on is not studying the enemy. Yall surround yourself in a bubble of just pro-black talk then wonder what happened when shyt goes down.

I follow a few blogs targeted at young white men and I saw this coming. They play it smart offline tho and don't speak their mind - the way you suppose to do it when it comes to topics like religion, race and politics. This is what other people - especially women - don't get.

You take the emotion out of it and plan strategically. Even though they talk too much even online imo.

Even worse their language has carried over here and these dudes dont even realize it :heh:

Posters on a hiphop site talking about cucks :dahell:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
nikkas on Reddit, Roissey, and Roosh turned talking about getting p*ssy into "women don't like us so they must be dumb bytches" to "damn those minorities sure get women so fukk them too"

:pacspit: Can't get p*ssy punks, get your money up and just get a jump off .

I noticed that shyt with Roosh's forum back in 2013. Talking about going to Africa and having "white God factor" :scust: Also, whenever brehs were interested in going to different countries, they would discourage it. Pretty much on some "they don't fukk with black men there :mjpls:" agenda. Then when brehs would go, they'd be longer "I didn't have any problem pulling :childplease:"

Roosh is the middle eastern version of Tariq. A former PUA book writer turned nationalist:mjlol: I knew the direction he was going once the whole red pill thing got traction.

Never fukked with Roissy. The articles and comments don't hide the :mjpls: at all

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

If this is a surprise to a single black person, you're as about as lost as they come.

I've been saying for years, the absolute best you can hope from a white person is racial insensitivity.
The vast majority of them hate black people deep down inside.

White guilt was white people being shamed into feigning care and compassion towards minorities, but deep down inside they didn't give 2 shyts about it.
But now they are about as blatant and out there as they want to be.

So What changed? The Internet.

White people started connecting with other white people on forums, online games, social media, etc. And they saw other white people say things that they have been too afraid to say for fear of reprucussion...:hamster: and when those bold racists receieved 0 condemnation (and even in some cases praise from white people), they realized they didn't have to fake the guilt anymore.
-"Justin Bieber made a ****** joke and no one cared, he's getting play on 104.5 :ohhh:"
-"Miley Cyrus dissing black people and now she singling about Wolf Grey Jays :ohhh:"
-"Riley Cooper wants to kill all ******s and black people forgave him before he even apologized:ohhh:"

The internet killed white guilt when they realized they didn't have to pretend anymore. If you're a gamer, hop on Call of Duty and set a stopwatch and see how long it takes before you here a white kid say "sup my nikka? :dame:"

And that's about as innocent as it gets, them saying ******/nikka.
The real issue is their beliefs.

Its amazing how similar the average American cac's beliefs are to Hitler's Mien Kampf , and no i'm not being hyperbolic in the least.
Their views on racial superiority, semetic races, hell even disabled people.

If you doubt me, just look at what white humor primarily consists of:usure:
Bruh, white humor these days with a lot of these famous white comics and I'm even seeing it with dudes like Joe Rogan sometimes.

They're just flat out saying the N-word but saying oh its politically incorrect to use it, or just using it in the middle of jokes as if they're trying to indicate how progressive they are by saying they're making fun of others using it.

These people are sick man.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of that beta alpha shyt is parroted on here tho :patrice:

Same with losing the country too "fags trannies and Mexicans"

Same with "feminism being the end of humanity"

Throw in the slurs and stereotypes to boot too.

Are blacks imitating whites, or is it whites imitating blacks on here :patrice:

Edit, oh yea, throw in the jews to. A lot of jew hate on here it seems :patrice:

Double edit: also, a lot of guys not getting girls either. :francis:
Yup exactly. These dudes using terms and ideas coined by them but dont even know it.