Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
@∆y = f(∆x), @Trajan

The worst thing about these online white supremacist and racist, is that they think the world revolved around them. They think ethnic and racial groups throughout the world is obsessed with them; when this couldn’t be further from the truth. It is getting dangerous now, as what we have seen in Christchurch; they are now willingly to act upon their hatred even more so whilst attacking the weakness of the community they hate. Put nothing past these cowards,

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Quoting for emphasis.

SOHH/The Coli been knew 4ch@n/8ch@n is absolute racist trash that radicalized young white males into domestic terrorism. The question is when will the FBI finally drop the hammer and take those sites offline?!! Why is it so hard for them to trace users and do sweeps of their cribs? Why are people so fukking scared of the chans? ? I swear all 4ch@n/8chan is is all incels, guns, and racism. The next time another mass shooting happens it won't be hard to pin where the person was radicalized...like are people just going to give those sites a pass cause of some funny memes and anime? fukk outta here.

I really dont even want to be associated with anyone that thinks that's just another funny website...shyt has literally been indirectly responsible for over 100 murders now.

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
Quoting for emphasis.

SOHH/The Coli been knew 4ch@n/8ch@n is absolute racist trash that radicalized young white males into domestic terrorism. The question is when will the FBI finally drop the hammer and take those sites offline?!! Why is it so hard for them to trace users and do sweeps of their cribs? Why are people so fukking scared of the chans? ? I swear all 4ch@n/8chan is is all incels, guns, and racism. The next time another mass shooting happens it won't be hard to pin where the person was radicalized...like are people just going to give those sites a pass cause of some funny memes and anime? fukk outta here.

I really dont even want to be associated with anyone that thinks that's just another funny website...shyt has literally been indirectly responsible for over 100 murders now.
They got mad hackers b. I don’t know if you were on SOHH back then but they got shut down by them chan boys.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Quoting for emphasis.

White supremacist protect white supremacist....that’s the long AND short answer.

Xcoyote

Pro
Daps
meet frenworld yall where the proudest of the white race congregate to spread nazi propaganda through baby talk,yes fukking baby talk.

This timeline is just garbage.:scust: