Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That cracker hated mixed race people, yet hes mixed himself. I just dont get the pyschology of these bigots sometime.
Because they identify as white and this country was built via white supremacy.

But unfortunately, even within white supremacy, white people use classism to keep down those who aren't connected at the highest levels through entry points such as educational institutions (Harvard, Yale, etc.) or even country clubs and social clubs.

If cats really knew...just how connected that whole....elite high school into Ivy League pipeline really is they'd think twice about where they send their kid to school and what they study.

Those people who are kept down via classism can't possibly blame the majority (ie. whites) because they'd have to partially blame themselves for failing in a system tailor made for their success.

So then you have no choice but to blame the "other" even if you're a partial "other".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Another white male shooter with a manifesto in El Paso.

:ALERTRED:

EBEXE5DUwAAfFZD

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado @Little Foot

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That cracker hated mixed race people, yet hes mixed himself. I just dont get the pyschology of these bigots sometime.

He sees himself as white

Outside of Black biracials with a white parent(half black/ half white)

Alot of half white half Non-whites identify as white.

I.e : Hapas