Let's talk about stealing

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honesty, all of you who have a story, no matter what age should be pretty embarassed at the job your parents did. Truly sad.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
In all honesty, all of you who have a story, no matter what age should be pretty embarassed at the job your parents did. Truly sad.

:umad:
Ya Parents dont got nothing to do with what u CHOOSE to do sucka:pacspit:.. everybody got a mind of they own and make they own choices:shaq:

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Used to steal dodge neons all the time in 2000 with friends, high as fukk on dust, drive them in the park and crash them shyts into trees and all kinda shyt, like an amusement park ride...then we would call one of my friends uncle who was some kinda tow truck/junkyard dude and he would break us off bread for the whip, but always yelled at us for crashing them.

It took everything in me not to laugh out loud at this at my job.

I stole the infamous Wu Tang forever issue of The Source with the big red W on the cover way back. I just stood in front of mag stand at a gas station and me and a clerk were staring at each other for like fifteen minutes until he was like 'fukk this'. And basically walked away just to let me do it.

I lost it while I was moving about five years ago or so. Since that issue played a pivotal role in my youth I ordered a new one through The Source's back catalogue :manny:

A decade ago I was working at a cookie bakery place at a mall where I was getting TOO fukking greedy.:snoop: they had a separate kiosk on the other side of the mall where I would do random shifts and the register there was basically all the teenage employees' personal bank.:yes:

Long story short I got ratted out by the other kids doing it to save their asses. They had some fat shyt bald fakkit sperm stain of a P.I. that worked for corporate run up on me and make a scene when he caught me stuffing my pocket. He interrogated me until I gave him some plausible amount of how much I stole (EASILY lied about that :laugh:) and told me that if I didn't reimburse them completely that they would file charges and cuff me up. I fronted like I would have trouble doing such just to make it seem believable, but here's the thing:

Between the extra money I was gonna keep from lying and the exponentially larger amount of money I was stealing from my lucrative weekend job, I went home to my mattress with my boxspring stuffed with racks and pulled out the amount I was gonna give that rentacop failure flabby fatback scumshyt like :smugdraper:

They already had me for theft, and they were trying to pin me for stealing seven thousand (yes, thousand) dollars worth of baked goods in a span of three months (my friends/family/family of friends/stores that were hooking me up in the mall were eating incredibly well) but it's hard to depend on EDIBLE evidence so they had to back off once I said '.......prove it!' :myman:

This is bringing back a flood of memories.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. fukk that.

My parents are extremely proud of me. Never been to jail, building a business off of my creativity, I could go on but it ain't worth going into here.

I'm not one for justification, so to conclude my ations: the people I stole from are still millionaires. They'd still be millionaires even if I went to jail. But I didn't. You sound like a tool. Get that dikk outcha booty and go steal slim Jim. :youngsabo:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
MAN I REMEMBER I GOT CAUGHT STEALING SOME COOKIES FROM TOPS:snoop:.. IT WAS THEM EXPENSIVE ONES WIT ALL THE SPRINKLES AND shyt ON THEM.. MAN I WAS STUFFING MY POCKETS, EATING THEM IN THE STORE TILL A PLAIN CLOTHES SECURITY GURAD WALKED ON ME.. I HAD TO GO IN THE OFFICE, HE TOLD ME TO PAY FOR HIM, AND CALL MY MOM.. I JUST TOLD HIM I WAS POOR AND I DIDNT HAVE NO FOOD AT HOME, THAT shyt WORKED HE JUSS LET ME GO HOME..

IM GLAD HE DIDNT CHECK MY POCKETS I WAS WALKING HOME BUSTING THEM COOKIES DOWN.:lolbron:

I AINT NEVER STEAL AFTER THAT THO..
:leon:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
me and my boys used to get drunk then hit Safeway and leave with like 4 30 packs, a bottle of sky (or whatever bottle didnt have that black lock on top), some chips and one of those big sub sanwiches :dwillhuh:

cant be doing that shyt anymore though

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my first job was at a grocery store with no cameras, and it was regular practice for everyone to steal food and eat it in the store. I regularly took snapples, condoms, cigarettes. I didnt' even smoke, and I wasn't getting p*ssy like that back then :laugh:.

some other nikkas always stole those rotisserie chickens, and one day they found a bunch of chicken bones up in the 2nd floor store room.

Daps
shyt...regarding grocery stores...I worked at one when I got out of high school on the overnight shift stocking shelves and everyone up to the night shift boss would grab hungry mans or hot pockets out of the freezer isles at lunch...and on some nights we would just beast behind the lunch meat counters and make HUGE ass hoagies :manny:

It was one of the best jobs i ever had....it was at night so it kept me sleeping during the day instead of running the streets, the boss used to bogard all of our weed like "I don't give a shyt if you smoke this shyt, as long as you don't stop working so you GONNA pass that shyt :youngsabo:"

I still ended up doing some dumb late night shyt on one of my nights off and when I came out they already replaced me :to:

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. fukk that.

My parents are extremely proud of me. Never been to jail, building a business off of my creativity, I could go on but it ain't worth going into here.

I'm not one for justification, so to conclude my ations: the people I stole from are still millionaires. They'd still be millionaires even if I went to jail. But I didn't. You sound like a tool. Get that dikk outcha booty and go steal slim Jim. :youngsabo:

oh