Let's talk about stealing

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
In high school, my boy worked at this sporting good store. and they had the carolina mikes XI's. and I wanted some.

AirJordan1106.jpg

but I didn't have bread for those shoes as a teen. anyways dude told me to come up there on a day he worked and I could swap my old shoes for those and he'd take the tag off and I could just walk out.

anyways, I'm thinking cool :yeshrug: like im bout to come up and what not. needless to tell you as soon as I get out the door, fukkin security goon grabs me, and already got dude, and we get cuffed up and led out the store in front of everyone. whats even worse is my cousin worked there too and she was there that night so it was double :snoop:. we ended up getting booked, locked up, and both of us got on probation for that stunt. worst call I ever had to make was to moms telling her we got popped off for trying to come up on some mikes :facepalm:

very stupid idea thinking back on it. which is why I'm very adamant about stealing shyt nowdays. at least I learned young.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Who is the person eating other peoples food out of the fridge at work. I have never seen this person get caught.

we had one of these people at my last job. funniest shyt was when they ate all the meat outta someone else's salad, then threw the lettuce in the trash like :manny:

to say ol girl was heated is an understatement that day.

Daps
I used to steal, but never caught...just got to a point where I don't have to do it anymore (still beast on beef jerky and sausages while walking through the grocery store though)

I remember clearly stealing this kids He Man toy in kindergarten that he brung in for show and tell. Thinking back, I was even slick about it back then...I hid the toy and didnt take it home til about 3 days later.

I used to open dvd cases on the sly with my fingers nails and slip out the disc.

Used to go to different wal marts, walk straight to electronics, pick up 70 dollar soprano seasons, walk straight to customer service and tell them i wanna return it but dont have a receipt...they would give me a 70 dollar gift card. (don't know if you can do this anymore but I ate good like this in like 04 & 05)

Used to steal dodge neons all the time in 2000 with friends, high as fukk on dust, drive them in the park and crash them shyts into trees and all kinda shyt, like an amusement park ride...then we would call one of my friends uncle who was some kinda tow truck/junkyard dude and he would break us off bread for the whip, but always yelled at us for crashing them.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
When I was a youngin there was this one store called Sneaker Stadium which would bless me with new pair sneakers and roller blades every month.

This store's management must have been horrible since the staff would give you the shoes to try on but wouldn't stay by your side while doing so. :wtf:

I'd throw on the fresh pair of kicks, put the crusty ones I came with in the box and just leave. I'd do this like twice a month. The store eventually went out of business.

This store even had a basketball gym in it which I'd run games with the stolen J's on.:youngsabo:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i used to work at an amusement park, 1st summer i did bullshyt jobs

2nd year i worked the cash games, with NO tracking of the income :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

i used to have like $300 in soaked 5's in my socks. i kind of regret it, but i was just havin fun out there. didnt pay for weed or clothes out of my own pay for months

:heh:

Back in highschool my homeboy had master key to all the lockers, I went to a rich white School so we ate good for four years straight. We got iPods, laptops, cell phones, shoes, psp's every fukking thing imaginable. The school even held a special assembly in the auditorium talking about stealing becaus we got so much shyt.

I don't steal shyt any more though, I'm grown and I'm not about that lifestyle.

how the fukk did he get the master key?

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
I used to steal, but never caught...just got to a point where I don't have to do it anymore (still beast on beef jerky and sausages while walking through the grocery store though)

I remember clearly stealing this kids He Man toy in kindergarten that he brung in for show and tell. Thinking back, I was even slick about it back then...I hid the toy and didnt take it home til about 3 days later.

I used to open dvd cases on the sly with my fingers nails and slip out the disc.

Used to go to different wal marts, walk straight to electronics, pick up 70 dollar soprano seasons, walk straight to customer service and tell them i wanna return it but dont have a receipt...they would give me a 70 dollar gift card. (don't know if you can do this anymore but I ate good like this in like 04 & 05)

Used to steal dodge neons all the time in 2000 with friends, high as fukk on dust, drive them in the park and crash them shyts into trees and all kinda shyt, like an amusement park ride...then we would call one of my friends uncle who was some kinda tow truck/junkyard dude and he would break us off bread for the whip, but always yelled at us for crashing them.

flat head key :gladbron: def ruined enough lives with that shyt :sadbron:

:wow: @ having a master locker key though
i would have ate so heavy at my highschool with no shame

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i used to work at an amusement park, 1st summer i did bullshyt jobs

2nd year i worked the cash games, with NO tracking of the income :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

i used to have like $300 in soaked 5's in my socks. i kind of regret it, but i was just havin fun out there. didnt pay for weed or clothes out of my own pay for months

When I worked at 6FLags I heard about ppl in the games section doing this, loss prevention flipped the script later on tho and would have random security checks after work and the new rules were you couldn't have more than $20 in your pocket. And if you bought something you had to keep the receipt. I was next to one nikka when he pulled a wad of cash onto the table, I was just like damn they got this nikka :aicmon:

Daps
flat head key :gladbron: def ruined enough lives with that shyt :sadbron:

+ flexible windows = curtains for dodge neon owners.

I remember stealing one just a street over and finding a graduation picture of some bytch i went to high school with in it, I felt bad it was her moms car but :manny:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I used to be a klepto for real. Especially with sports cards (Basketball, Football, Baseball, even Hockey) and Magazines.

When I was about 15 I had stole some Black Nike Socks from Just for Feet and My lil cousin had just came in town. I told him I took them and he wanted some. Later that day we went to the Mall and were walking out of Dillards and this dude comes chasing us. I didn't run cause I didn't do sh!t. He grabs my cousin and says "Where are they" He goes in draws and pulls out a pack of Nike socks.

:snoop: I felt so bad, they had to call his mom and they had to come pick us up. He never told that I had been stealing socks or anything like that but I kinda chilled after that though.

Smashley

booty Whole
Daps
Reppin
DC.

fukking lol'd at this