Let's talk about stealing

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
§ansprix™;432719 said:
There's this dude that used to work at my job who would steal everyone's food, except mine because I straight up told him if he fukks with my shyt he gonna be in a world of problems and I guess he respected my gangsta.....but anyways, he was so nasty with it, that he'd actually eat shyt out of peoples tupperware even after they already ate some of it :gag: That dude was a fat disgusting slob of a human.

Im seeing a pattern. This is the second time a fat person has been accused of nibbling in peoples food. We have to look at the fat people in our offices first. I think hunger effects them in ways that us non disgusting people cant relate to.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you steal from a man, you can replace what you stole......But always cross in the green, never in between.

2FK2

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Last time I remember stealing I was the in the 8th grade, it was MLK day and me and my older bro went to Sam's Club with my stepmoms. We had a lil candy selling hustle going on so we goto the candy isle and see an open box of starburst. My brother thought hey since somebody else got away with taking a pack we can too :manny:. So I'm like :what: nikka we buying a box to sell anyways so why not just take a pack from there, and he was on some "not consuming your own product" type shyt. So he opens another box and takes a pack. Fast-forward to us in line and all of a sudden a see a manager and a security walking in our direction with two boxes of starburst :why:. I realized I still had the wrappings in my pocket so I decide to to walk a couple lines down and ditch the evidence by throwing it underneath a vending machine :snoop:.
So I go back to the line and the manager telling my stepmother how they saw us on camera open the box and why some lame ass mexican nikka that work there going come up with the "evidence" I threw away saying he watched me try and ditch it (:dry: fukk that snitch ass nikka). So it caused a lil commotion in the store and I could here people in the line behind behind us saying "this is so embarrassing, I hope I never see these people again my life". I'm thinking man bytch shut the fukk up, I don't even know you, I don't care to see your ass neither.
Anyways we just end paying for the box but my stepmother lost her keys so she had to call my pops to bring her the spare. She told him about the situation and when he showed up he was just like :beli: you better find some place else to sleep tonight. Had me all shook and :sadcam: :no: the entire car ride home. My stepmother new I was going to get my ass whooped so she asked my older brother to go in the house and get me a pair of jeans to wear on top of my shorts. My father was crucial with the beatings he even made me get the belt he whooped my ass with, made me take off my pants and everything...........:to: Idk if I've ever stolen anything after that day

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
damn I'm bout to start a beatings your parents gave you as a child thread.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
wallie better not come back in here with those dumb ass haiku's :birdman:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
wallie better not come back in here with those dumb ass haiku's :birdman:

:laugh:

The dude from "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking your Juice in the Hood" said both of those quotes I posted. He was Ashtray's cellmate.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:laugh:

The dude from "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking your Juice in the Hood" said both of those quotes I posted. He was Ashtray's cellmate.

elsonstare.gif

Im sharing my real life with you and you playing games :leon: