Let's talk about stealing

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Had someone get fired from my job for stealing. They would go into the fridge and steal other peoples lunch...but the weird wack thing was when they got caught they had actually stole the meat off a persons subway sandwich and left the bread and everything else still there in the wrapper. I could only just laugh , I would be pissed biting into a damn chicken teriyaki sanwich to realize someone done got me and left me with a salad on bread.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
this happened at my old job to my friend we both worked together there. You can't be p*ssy about it. My friend is a crazy hot head, as soon as he found out boy snapped and literally punched a lunch table in fukking half:ohhh:

the boss comes in on some HOW DARE YOU and dude was basically like somebody has been stealing my lunch(happened a few times before) and imma kill whoever did it and i aint leaving until i find him. Boss was fukking :hamster: status absolutely shook, said if he found out who did it he would let them fight at the end of the property lol
ended up having to suspend my dude for a day because of the broken table though:manny:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
We had a lil candy selling hustle going on so we goto the candy isle and see an open box of starburst. My brother thought hey since somebody else got away with taking a pack we can too :manny:. So I'm like :what: nikka we buying a box to sell anyways so why not just take a pack from there, and he was on some "not consuming your own product" type shyt.

WOW :laff:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i used to work at an amusement park, 1st summer i did bullshyt jobs

2nd year i worked the cash games, with NO tracking of the income :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

i used to have like $300 in soaked 5's in my socks. i kind of regret it, but i was just havin fun out there. didnt pay for weed or clothes out of my own pay for months

Daps
Yoooo one time i was running late to work but i was hungry as shyt...copped some wings, fried rice and a egg roll...got to work with like 5 minutes left before my shift started...i was just taking big healthy bites of the wings and putting them back in my platter...ate half the egg roll, some spoonfuls of rice....put that shyt in the fridge.

Still was hungry...lunch time rolls around and Im thinking "Im gonna suck them chicken bones dry, eat the rest of my egg roll, and murder that rice" :gladbron:

couldnt find my shyt in the fridge...i looked in the trash can and my platter was sitting there open with all the chicken bones, dry, in there. bites and pieces of rice laying around with my plastic spoon...

someone ate the chicken wings i took bites from, the other half of the egg roll i bit, and used my the plastic spoon i had all in my mouth to eat my rice :why:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
MAN I REMEMBER I GOT CAUGHT STEALING SOME COOKIES FROM TOPS:snoop:.. IT WAS THEM EXPENSIVE ONES WIT ALL THE SPRINKLES AND shyt ON THEM.. MAN I WAS STUFFING MY POCKETS, EATING THEM IN THE STORE TILL A PLAIN CLOTHES SECURITY GURAD WALKED ON ME.. I HAD TO GO IN THE OFFICE, HE TOLD ME TO PAY FOR HIM, AND CALL MY MOM.. I JUST TOLD HIM I WAS POOR AND I DIDNT HAVE NO FOOD AT HOME, THAT shyt WORKED HE JUSS LET ME GO HOME..

IM GLAD HE DIDNT CHECK MY POCKETS I WAS WALKING HOME BUSTING THEM COOKIES DOWN.:lolbron:

I AINT NEVER STEAL AFTER THAT THO..

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Yoooo one time i was running late to work but i was hungry as shyt...copped some wings, fried rice and a egg roll...got to work with like 5 minutes left before my shift started...i was just taking big healthy bites of the wings and putting them back in my platter...ate half the egg roll, some spoonfuls of rice....put that shyt in the fridge.

Still was hungry...lunch time rolls around and Im thinking "Im gonna suck them chicken bones dry, eat the rest of my egg roll, and murder that rice" :gladbron:

couldnt find my shyt in the fridge...i looked in the trash can and my platter was sitting there open with all the chicken bones, dry, in there. bites and pieces of rice laying around with my plastic spoon...

someone ate the chicken wings i took bites from, the other half of the egg roll i bit, and used my the plastic spoon i had all in my mouth to eat my rice :why:

this is fukking :wow:

another poster mentioned dudes eating other peoples sht too

wtf is wrong with human beings:ohhh:, i did see a dude at my old job go into the trash for a roti though...shyt was :snoop:

besides food stealing another story is my and a dude from school were going into a room to do some video editing and the ppl using it before left an iphone in there. Dude picks it up like :myman: im bout to make a few hunnid. Im like :manny: getting caught stealing that shyt aint even worth the money u'll make off it. Plus its obvious the person who owns it gonna check back in the room for it.

Well about 20 minutes later knock at the door. Security dude comes in with the chick talkin about "did u guys find an iphone" i look the other way like :snoop: i told this dude

dude goes into his pocket "here" shyt was embarassing

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Games I stole :snoop:

- Vice city

- Splinter cell

- Madden 05,06,07,08

- San andreas

- 2K9

- WWF Warzone

- WWF In your house

- Abes odyssey

- Tekken 3

- Hercules

- Call of duty ps1

I know I took more but I forgot smh

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think my old landlady's crackhead son stole my phones once...either him or his underage wife...

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Back in highschool my homeboy had master key to all the lockers, I went to a rich white School so we ate good for four years straight. We got iPods, laptops, cell phones, shoes, psp's every fukking thing imaginable. The school even held a special assembly in the auditorium talking about stealing becaus we got so much shyt.

I don't steal shyt any more though, I'm grown and I'm not about that lifestyle.