Let's talk about stealing

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
One of the most embarrassing things that's ever happen to me.

So while i was in college i use to go to the career advising office during my breaks between classes.

1 because the bytches were :ehh: and i could also get work done before i roll to my other class.

I've been going in there for shyt almost a year and a half everyone knew me . I just sat in the back till it was time to go.

So one semester one of my homies started coming with me we had the same class.

So long story short these bytches keep phones out and all that good stuff because its only them.

Soon as he came in a side kick went missing :snoop:

Im like fukk i know this nikka aint steal:sad:

So the office blowing up my phone asking for him and they ended up calling the cops.

This dummy filled out an application to work in the office so they had all his info:wtf:. Ended up calling his folks and he returned the girls phone the next day.

I couldnt even go back to the office :snoop:

Share your stealing stories

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Who is the person eating other peoples food out of the fridge at work. I have never seen this person get caught.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I use to work, someone stole my cokes once (kind in the glass bottle). So I said fukk it and carefully peeled off the metal top without damaging it and poured the coke out and replaced it with soy sauce, then i put the metal top back on to make it look new. Brought it in work and I found out who did it because the nikka made a big scene about it when he drank it.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
When I use to work, someone stole my cokes once (kind in the glass bottle). So I said fukk it and carefully peeled off the metal top without damaging it and poured the coke out and replaced it with soy sauce, then i put the metal top back on to make it look new. Brought it in work and I found out who did it because the nikka made a big scene about it when he drank it.

Good idea. Blazing hot sauce would work as a better alarm though.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV

:pachaha:

can't stand thieves

me neither but that shyt crazy when you dont know someone is a thief .

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"yea I stole...never got caught" - kanye

my sisters stole from wal-mart and got banned there for a year :pacspit:

they had to write letters and shyt

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
back in like 05 i was in 11th grade and everybody had those nextel phones...alot of ppl used to steal them...well one day after school nikkas went stealing...me n a homie wanted to go but they hit us with the :rudy: and dipped

well about an hour or so pass and i decide to call some of the nikkas to see how it went...my homeboy kept sayin "i hope they got caught just for leavin us"

i call one nikka....voicemail...call another...voicemail....call the 3rd nikka...voicemail

the next day they tell the story about how they got caught :russ: one of my homies who ended up playin for the hurricanes as of last year, got followed by security..dude kept callin out to him and he just turned around and hit him n the shyt and ran...dude got dropped but he got back up and ran after him...my homie hit him again and ran out the store...they all ended up gettin caught and banned from the wal mart :russ:

i a helmet visor from sports authority and ended up sellin it for 20 cause i aint like the shyt (stealing from there was a team tradition)

one of my homies worked at footaction and we stole alot of shyt out of there...i got an all white braves fitted, black n white t's, and some red basketball shorts

stealing wasnt my thing :manny:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Who is the person eating other peoples food out of the fridge at work. I have never seen this person get caught.

:russ:

at the job people started calling the fridges in the break room the bermuda triangle because everything would go missin. People started writing their name on stuff like that mattered :childplease:

One day this lady comes out heated cursin about how someone stole her fukking subway, and she walks out to take a break....about 5mins later she walks back in on a mission :mad: walking to one of the managers office

Turned out she walked in the bathroom and saw another lady who worked with us coming out of the stall and throwing the subway sandwich wrap in the garbage :krs:, and said the lady was coppin pleas talking about how shes on hard times and she can barely afford to feed her kids.

This was a BIG lady too which made it look even worse :laff:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

There's this dude that used to work at my job who would steal everyone's food, except mine because I straight up told him if he fukks with my shyt he gonna be in a world of problems and I guess he respected my gangsta.....but anyways, he was so nasty with it, that he'd actually eat shyt out of peoples tupperware even after they already ate some of it :gag: That dude was a fat disgusting slob of a human.