Let's Talk About Sierra Mist Coming Back As MackFrost & Ethering The Whole Site

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm bout to holla at some bytches while yall stay playing the Hardly Brothers on here. You tried. You failed. Lame ass nikkas.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: you are the only bird on this site who e-dated a tranny lover

chris-griffin-whaaaat-o.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
nikka bragging about forum achievements yall. He typed up all that shyt with pride too. nikka is proud of that shyt. You still ain't shyt in real life. If you was you wouldn't be on here playing detective or bragging about some online accomplishments.

nikkas tryna ruin my high and shyt. hahaha

Don't backpedal now:pachaha: You basically said I haven't contributed to this board and I pointed out facts:takedat:
Also nikkas know what I do for a living,you trying to get an e-audience,I got a real life audience

Back to your fakkit ass:shaq: You trying to be a shock poster on a board where nobody likes you. Youve had multiple accounts denied registration since your banning. You made a thread talking about coli posters being shytty yet you still trying to make a name for this account. You lied and said I co-signed your posts under this cb4 persona and when asked produced no links. I'm talking facts lil boy,you talking:duck: Truth hurts huh:banderas: