Let's Talk About Sierra Mist Coming Back As MackFrost & Ethering The Whole Site

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
A Sierra Mist thread pops up and so does DarlingNikki. :patrice:

If this is ****, personally I don't care because this is more the Alabaster **** from SOHH than all of his other female or emo personas. If he sticks to this then he's good in my book (the admins probably feel different though). What was funnier than his rant in the other thread, was everyone who ran to dap him up and co-sign like they aren't part of the problem. :heh: 'Ol I wanna be part of the cool crowd ass nikkas. :pachaha:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
If a thread entertains you then you need to invest in financing a life.
Maybe you should finance an education for reading comprehension skills. Like I said before,I'm watching the game and nikkas know what I do for a living. Or maybe you can invest in a sex change since you pose as females and solicit dikk pics:scusthov: Or maybe you can invest in better:duck: because your lying ass just said you was gonna holla at hoes:heh: Knowing damn well you would rather act like a p*ssy then get some:scusthov: Read our exchanges in this thread:beli: your not on my level fakkit:comeon: I'm killing you with facts over shock posts and I'm more occupied with the game while your whole existence depends on this thread:shaq2:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:childplease:

That's your lame attempt at ether:russ:

@bk @Brooklynzson If he's a new poster,how does he know who TPC's leader is since it can't show up without groups being known. Also how does a new poster know my mother passed a few months back:ohhh:
Ban this lying fakkit:dead:

Now back to your bytch ass Mr. Gusto:youngsabo: Show one post of yours I co-signed you cum guzzling,dikk pic collecting,Mike Tyson sounding bytch. You can't cause you made it up like this tough guy persona you made up.
As for me not being relevant without reps:heh: 1- I have a father I don't need online validation unlike you. 2- look at the dap ratio:win: 3-I've dropped about 10 plat threads since rep ended:pachaha:

Let's compare that to you:shaq: You got shytted on and banned here. You on the verge of getting ran off lipstick alley,you've made countless accounts that got denied trying to get back on a site where no one likes you. Hopefully next time you:to: and:sadbron: about suicide,you'll actually do it and drown yourself in a pond....of water not cum you fukkin fakkit:comeon:

sorry about your mother breh. thats a bytch move to disrespect the dead.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Maybe you should finance an education for reading comprehension skills. Like I said before,I'm watching the game and nikkas know what I do for a living. Or maybe you can invest in a sex change since you pose as females and solicit dikk pics:scusthov: Or maybe you can invest in better:duck: because your lying ass just said you was gonna holla at hoes:heh: Knowing damn well you would rather act like a p*ssy then get some:scusthov: Read our exchanges in this thread:beli: your not on my level fakkit:comeon: I'm killing you with facts over shock posts and I'm more occupied with the game while your whole existence depends on this thread:shaq2:
There's one fact you still haven't kilt me with. Accusing me of being **** with no facts breh. Stop typing up paragraphs. I ain't tryna read that shyt. Your posts are coming off as very emotional. That ain't a good look b.

Until you can kill me with that fact you really don't got shyt else to say.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
What if this was Tom? :lupe:

195%20-%20macro%20swerve%20vince_russo.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Preciate breh:myman: He's a shock poster so it didn't even faze me:takedat:

I gotta start betting again and get my weight up:lupe:
Yet you reported that post to the mods. You a bytch made nikka and a snitch. You'd get a buck fifty if I saw your punk ass coming from the barber shop.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
A Sierra Mist thread pops up and so does DarlingNikki. :patrice:

If this is ****, personally I don't care because this is more the Alabaster **** from SOHH than all of his other female or emo personas. If he sticks to this then he's good in my book (the admins probably feel different though). What was funnier than his rant in the other thread, was everyone who ran to dap him up and co-sign like they aren't part of the problem. :heh: 'Ol I wanna be part of the cool crowd ass nikkas. :pachaha:

DarlingNikki has been posting again for a little while.