Daps
Reppin
North Scorea
North-West1_620x350.jpg
Cutie.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You nikkas got bigger issues to worry about than me. I'm just killin yall soft nikkas cuz I'm bored.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Let's talk about you for a second though. Another cheerleading ass fakkit who was cosigning all my posts last night but because the OP who is a known attention whore said "yo that's ****" ya whole demeanor changed ahki. He ain't even say shyt or post any facts but you were quick to jump on the band wagon. I thought you were supposed to be the TPC's leader. Why you being a bytchmade follower for? Without reps being on you ain't worth shyt nikka. Don't get gassed. Sorry about your mother dying.

Sorry I didn't pull the trigger and put her out of her misery myself, fakkit!

Damn you just gave yourself away for good with this post. :laugh:

@ the bolded. the fukk is wrong with u :dwillhuh:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
That was the point of my thread last night. :pachaha:

I'm a nikka who is ban on sight status yet I haven't been ban on sight. :pachaha: nikkas @ed the mods 10 times now and still nothing. I'm gonna be out tonight grinding on bytches at the club and smashing if she bad enough and these nikkas gonna be playing Detective online on a sat night.

Everybody dies but not everybody lives. I can't hate them for their lameness. Some nikkas can't help it. I came through and crushed the buildings and no these no life having losers is on here feeling some type a way.

Thanks for admitting its you and you are 'ban on sight'

In typical Mist fashion you couldn't be inconspicuous like the typical attention whoring you are you've admitted it all in hopes of shytting on the admins.

You're going to try 'hack the site' again too?

@bk and @Brooklynzson are currently offline.

They'll handle you once they come on, big mouth fakkit.

Like the fairy princess frog face bytch you are I knew you'd slip and admit its you.

Don't worry Miss Derek your time is coming.

:ehh: