Let's Talk About Sierra Mist Coming Back As MackFrost & Ethering The Whole Site

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Thanks for admitting its you and you are 'ban on sight'

In typical Mist fashion you couldn't be inconspicuous like the typical attention whoring you are you've admitted it all in hopes of shytting on the admins.

You're going to try 'hack the site' again too?

@bk and @Brooklynzson are currently offline.

They'll handle you once they come on, big mouth fakkit.

Like the fairy princess frog face bytch you are I knew you'd slip and admit its you.

Don't worry Miss Derek your time is coming.

:ehh:
Yeah @ them again. nikkas been in here @ing them since this afternoon. Another bytch ass nikka mad at me cuz he a bytch ass nikka.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
He slipped and admitted already

He is a typical pageant queen faq can't lay low for shyt. Already taking big and slipped. He likes the theatrics.

Grand opening, Grand Closing. :youngsabo:
You clearly don't know what sarcasm is do you?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
you are a homo, you took away my internet innocence now I don't believe any poster who says they are a woman.

fukk you fakkit
Say breh I heard some shyt about you and if I was you I'd shut my fukkin mouth right the fukk now. You another c00n who been poppin off at the mouth real reckless on here. But I heard some shyt about you dawg.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You don't even know my girl breh. Sit down. Adults are talking you autistic dikk sukker.

she lubbin ha ass up rite now as you switch between ya 12 accounts. u give ya computer more attention then ya gals butt. im gon serve that butt my tongue. dat butt gon b a plate

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Say breh I heard some shyt about you and if I was you I'd shut my fukkin mouth right the fukk now. You another c00n who been poppin off at the mouth real reckless on here. But I heard some shyt about you dawg.
u suck dikk...whatever you heard about me will never get close to the ass fukking you take homothug

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Let's talk about you for a second though. Another cheerleading ass fakkit who was cosigning all my posts last night but because the OP who is a known attention whore said "yo that's ****" ya whole demeanor changed ahki. He ain't even say shyt or post any facts but you were quick to jump on the band wagon. I thought you were supposed to be the TPC's leader. Why you being a bytchmade follower for? Without reps being on you ain't worth shyt nikka. Don't get gassed. Sorry about your mother dying.

Sorry I didn't pull the trigger and put her out of her misery myself, fakkit!
:childplease:

That's your lame attempt at ether:russ:

@bk @Brooklynzson If he's a new poster,how does he know who TPC's leader is since it can't show up without groups being known. Also how does a new poster know my mother passed a few months back:ohhh:
Ban this lying fakkit:dead:

Now back to your bytch ass Mr. Gusto:youngsabo: Show one post of yours I co-signed you cum guzzling,dikk pic collecting,Mike Tyson sounding bytch. You can't cause you made it up like this tough guy persona you made up.
As for me not being relevant without reps:heh: 1- I have a father I don't need online validation unlike you. 2- look at the dap ratio:win: 3-I've dropped about 10 plat threads since rep ended:pachaha:

Let's compare that to you:shaq: You got shytted on and banned here. You on the verge of getting ran off lipstick alley,you've made countless accounts that got denied trying to get back on a site where no one likes you. Hopefully next time you:to: and:sadbron: about suicide,you'll actually do it and drown yourself in a pond....of water not cum you fukkin fakkit:comeon:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:childplease:

That's your lame attempt at ether:russ:

@bk @brooklynzon If he's a new poster,how does he know who TPC's leader is since it can't show up without groups being known. Also how does a new poster know my mother passed a few months back:ohhh:
Ban this lying fakkit.

Now back to your bytch as Mr. Gusto:youngsabo: Show one post of yours I co-signed you cum guzzling,dikk pic collecting,Mike Tyson sounding bytch. You can't cause you made it up like this tough guy persona you made up.
As for me not being relevant without reps:heh: 1- I have a father I don't need online validation unlike you. 2- look at the dap ratio:win: 3-I've dropped about 10 plat threads since rep ended:pachaha:

Let's compare that to you:shaq: You got shytted on and banned here. You on the verge of getting ran off lipstick alley,you've made countless accounts that got denied trying to get back on a site where no one likes you. Hopefully next time you:to: and:sadbron: about suicide,you'll actually do it and drown yourself in a pond....of water not cum you fukkin fakkit:comeon:
nikka bragging about forum achievements yall. He typed up all that shyt with pride too. nikka is proud of that shyt. You still ain't shyt in real life. If you was you wouldn't be on here playing detective or bragging about some online accomplishments.

nikkas tryna ruin my high and shyt. hahaha