Let's Talk About Sierra Mist Coming Back As MackFrost & Ethering The Whole Site

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:wtf: @O RLY is a woman?

I don't know about woman but he does have some baby making hips.

Your face when you discovered every girl on this site is really ****
attachment.php

Same expression when I noticed my genitals smooth into a barbie doll like state. Its hard out here for a ****. :to:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Same dude who was dapping all my posts last night groupie ass fakkit. nikkas is dumb as fukk on here.

post where I dapped you derek.
:ehh:
your father should have liu kang bicycle kicked
that worthless hoe of a bytch mama of yours the
second that bytch told him you was his and not wardell's
that worked at the cleaners.
ra5lzo.gif

256zj9t.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The Locker Room is unbearable now, full of corny posts/lame threads.
That was the point of my thread last night. :pachaha:

I'm a nikka who is ban on sight status yet I haven't been ban on sight. :pachaha: nikkas @ed the mods 10 times now and still nothing. I'm gonna be out tonight grinding on bytches at the club and smashing if she bad enough and these nikkas gonna be playing Detective online on a sat night.

Everybody dies but not everybody lives. I can't hate them for their lameness. Some nikkas can't help it. I came through and crushed the buildings and no these no life having losers is on here feeling some type a way.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That was the point of my thread last night. :pachaha:

I'm a nikka who is ban on sight status yet I haven't been ban on sight. :pachaha: nikkas @ed the mods 10 times now and still nothing. I'm gonna be out tonight grinding on bytches at the club and smashing if she bad enough and these nikkas gonna be playing Detective online on a sat night.

Everybody dies but not everybody lives. I can't hate them for their lameness. Some nikkas can't help it. I came through and crushed the buildings and no these no life having losers is on here feeling some type a way.

kiss my testicles and thank them you here hoe. ya mommy took you away from me when you was born. I wish I was there to take care of you. The faggetry you commited on the internet is because I wasn't there to teach u how 2 be a man. sorry Derek.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm betting over cause his fakkit ass will make an alias named Isabella to post under to take pressure off this cb4 MC gusto persona he's using.
Let's talk about you for a second though. Another cheerleading ass fakkit who was cosigning all my posts last night but because the OP who is a known attention whore said "yo that's ****" ya whole demeanor changed ahki. He ain't even say shyt or post any facts but you were quick to jump on the band wagon. I thought you were supposed to be the TPC's leader. Why you being a bytchmade follower for? Without reps being on you ain't worth shyt nikka. Don't get gassed. Sorry about your mother dying.

Sorry I didn't pull the trigger and put her out of her misery myself, fakkit!