Let's talk about Orgasms, how do you reach your peak?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:whew: I will say the quick and instantaneous orgasms are electrifying.
Thats when you have an intense connection with someone. When your insides knows the shape and length if his penis. When he has to fight to get in there even tho its dripping wet.
And when he finally does:banderas:
It's like you know where you belong. Your orgasm hits you out of no where, your whole body arches. Your limbs spasms and your lips are parted as you scream for mercy. when you come down from that it's like your soul has re-entered your body and your heart can start beating again.
In French the call orgasms
"La petite mort"
It means "the little death in english.
Some times it takes while to come back. Thats when they take your mind.

I remember one night my guy ate me out so beautifully.
God the way his tongue and lips, his fingers, lawd his fingers worked me was so amazing :banderas:
He tongued me down something serious, I grabbed his head (which I never do) and ground myself against his whole
face, it was so goooood.....
His hands spreading my thighs wiiiiide lol, pushing his fingers against my sex. I was dripping wet, moist heat just flowing from me. I closed my eyes threw my head back and came in a electric swoosh. It's like I was struck by lightening, my body turned hot then cold, then melted like ice. And I cried(Lenny Williams voice) :ohlawd:
I don't even think I fell asleep that night, I stayed up the whole night contemplating.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I remember one night my guy ate me out so beautifully.
God the way his tongue and lips, his fingers, lawd his fingers worked me was so amazing :banderas:
He tongued me down something serious, I grabbed his head (which I never do) and ground myself against his whole
face, it was so goooood.....
His hands spreading my thighs wiiiiide lol, pushing his fingers against my sex. I was dripping wet, moist heat just flowing from me. I closed my eyes threw my head back and came in a electric swoosh. It's like I was struck by lightening, my body turned hot then cold, then melted like ice. And I cried(Lenny Williams voice) :ohlawd:
I don't even think I fell asleep that night, I stayed up the whole night contemplating.
You sound like you write sex novels or some shyt :upsetfavre::mjlol:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Ladies why do you say dont touch me or freak out when its time to slide the D out after you orgasm?

Ive tried to ask my partners but they say it's hard to explain.

Probably because they on sensory overload at that moment. They literally can't take anymore stimulation. The nerve endings working overtime and the brain can't process all that shyt so what felt good to her 5 minutes ago now probably just feels like an electric shock.

It's the same shyt with us dudes just not as intense. If you've ever had a good head session and right after you bust the girl puts the tip back in her mouth then you'll recoil and tell her to stop too

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I really like aggression. Ripping each other's clothes off, feverish hot mad you're-the-only-person-in-the-world obsessiveness. Nail scratching.. biting.

I like tender love too , don't get me wrong :banderas:
Are you a pillow biter?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
If ya'll know what good for you, do not ever allow anyone to take your soul while giving you pleasure. They are like wolves, they will wait till you as vulnerable as you ever are, they will seep into your skin, travel through your blood stream, permeate into your flesh. They will soak into your heart and reach deep, deep inside you till your soul is in their grasp. Then thill devour it, it'll leave your body and belong to them.
Do not, i repeat do not let it happen. If you know whats good for you that is:mjcry:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If ya'll know what good for you, do not ever allow anyone to take your soul while giving you pleasure. They are like wolves, they will wait till you as vulnerable as you ever are, they will seep into your skin, travel through your blood stream, permeate into your flesh. They will soak into your heart and reach deep, deep inside you till your soul is in their grasp. Then thill devour it, it'll leave your body and belong to them.
Do not, i repeat do not let it happen. If you know whats good for you that is:mjcry:
Chick got the Shang Tsung treatment for Mortal Kombat:russ: