Let's talk about Orgasms, how do you reach your peak?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh and as far as the vibrator, I haven't used one in a few months. Thinking about getting rid of them. It did come a point when I basically broke my kat cause I was only able to get off using battery operated helpers.

First time I've seen a chick admit to mastubration addiciton. I think a lot of women who say they can't get off with a partner won't admit this.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
First time I've seen a chick admit to mastubration addiciton. I think a lot of women who say they can't get off with a partner won't admit this.
:guilty: I wouldn't call myself a masturbation addict. But when you're single & have pent up energy, you can't keep it boxed in.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
U never had a nikka with a stiff tongue that let you abuse his face ? :lupe:

My man gets the job done. It's just I can't cum from just oral. Penetration is a must.[/QUOTE]
You definitely are special in that regard. Most women seem to need the tongue, while penetration is the bonus.[/QUOTE]

:yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:I was mad confused at that quote, cause I don't recall asking that question:mjlol:But nah, it ain't mysterious or anything, but its a decent
trait to have cause it sucks stroking away at a lady, thinking I'm just the shyt and blowing her mind, where 2 minutes of humming and drawing letters
on her clit is what sends her over the mood:francis:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
:russ:I was mad confused at that quote, cause I don't recall asking that question:mjlol:But nah, it ain't mysterious or anything, but its a decent
trait to have cause it sucks stroking away at a lady, thinking I'm just the shyt and blowing her mind, where 2 minutes of humming and drawing letters
on her clit is what sends her over the mood:francis:

Lol I feel yah. It seems like my man be on a mission down there, I mean it feels good, real good but I know myself enough to know it's not gonna make me cum. With him, I discovered I can squirt. Both with fingers and penetration but tongue is a no go. I be the one to pull him up and be like "get to it."

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I remember one night my guy ate me out so beautifully.
God the way his tongue and lips, his fingers, lawd his fingers worked me was so amazing :banderas:
He tongued me down something serious, I grabbed his head (which I never do) and ground myself against his whole
face, it was so goooood.....
His hands spreading my thighs wiiiiide lol, pushing his fingers against my sex. I was dripping wet, moist heat just flowing from me. I closed my eyes threw my head back and came in a electric swoosh. It's like I was struck by lightening, my body turned hot then cold, then melted like ice. And I cried(Lenny Williams voice) :ohlawd:
I don't even think I fell asleep that night, I stayed up the whole night contemplating.

Girl, pm me his number!

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Girl, you really negged me for being sarcastic? Smh, you can keep him. I know he's a bum anyways.
:yeshrug:I didn't know you were being sarcastic and that comment wasn't necessary. Call me names if you really mad, but no need to bring him into it. He doesn't even know you exist.....