Let's talk about Orgasms, how do you reach your peak?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:whew: I will say the quick and instantaneous orgasms are electrifying.
Thats when you have an intense connection with someone. When your insides knows the shape and length if his penis. When he has to fight to get in there even tho its dripping wet.
And when he finally does:banderas:
It's like you know where you belong. Your orgasm hits you out of no where, your whole body arches. Your limbs spasms and your lips are parted as you scream for mercy. when you come down from that it's like your soul has re-entered your body and your heart can start beating again.
In French the call orgasms
"La petite mort"
It means "the little death in english.
Some times it takes while to come back. Thats when they take your mind.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:whew: I will say the quick and instantaneous orgasms are electrifying.
Thats when you have an intense connection with someone. When your insides knows the shape and length if his penis. When he has to fight to get in there even tho its dripping wet.
And when he finally does:banderas:
It's like you know where you belong. Your orgasm hits you out of no where, your whole body arches. Your limbs spasms and your lips are parted as you scream for mercy. when you come down from that it's like your soul has re-entered your body and your heart can start beating again.
In French the call orgasms
"La petite mort"
It means "the little death in english.
Some times it takes while to come back. Thats when they take your mind.
I once curled my toes

Now as a guy is that normal ?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I've reached my peak with 2 people. And with one of them it was 3 O's. That has not happened again though.

I'm into a man going down on me. Most of the time it's decent to very good. I have had a not so pleasant experience by feeling teeth.

I'd say sex isn't consistantly good. Well at least the people I've been with have shown me that.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dealing with women as much as I do, it's almost mind-boggling how many of yall are sexually frustrated.

As weird as this sounds, I've come the the conclusion that most dudes suck at sex and woman just kinda...make do.

Prolly why bums with sexual prowess get play

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dealing with women as much as I do, it's almost mind-boggling how many of yall are sexually frustrated.

As weird as this sounds, I've come the the conclusion that most dudes suck at sex and woman just kinda...make do.

Prolly why bums with sexual prowess get play

Sadly it's true, but some women are also just not sexual. I had to explain what a clitoris was to a 30 year old woman with a child. I felt so bad for her, I wanted to say "just lay back and envision me as a doctor" but I didn't know her like that to gauge if she could handle that and wouldn't be offended

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly it's true, but some women are also just not sexual. I had to explain what a clitoris was to a 30 year old woman with a child. I felt so bad for her, I wanted to say "just lay back and envision me as a doctor" but I didn't know her like that to gauge if she could handle that and wouldn't be offended

Really? Do you mean they're just uninterested in exploring their body or they get little enjoyment out of sexual acts?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Really? Do you mean they're just uninterested in exploring their body or they get little enjoyment out of sexual acts?
Both, they don't please themselves and only have sex to maintain their relationships. They would be totally fine with never having sex again if they could still keep their men without it. They're still curious about orgasms because they want to know what the big deal is, but not enough to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both, they don't please themselves and only have sex to maintain their relationships. They would be totally fine with never having sex again if they could still keep their nen without it. They're still curious about orgasms because they want to know what the big deal is, but not enough to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

H7CP3Ug.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Clitoral stimulation via oral sex. It's been when I haven had one in a bit. The second one wouldn't be as intense if I've had to back to back.

Vaginal orgasms aren't as intense.

My ex told me when I have an orgasm I shut down like a robot. I do know that my limbs get really stiff. You could break them.

I remember my first orgasm.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ladies why do you say dont touch me or freak out when its time to slide the D out after you orgasm?

Ive tried to ask my partners but they say it's hard to explain.