Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:leon:

well damn
the plant aubry is well connected

what if seymour would have named audrey ii to aubrey?

3016384-feedagain.jpg

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Yup. Things got real tight and quick!

Plus I heard Larry was seeing Rose (Sly's sister) too.

It didn't help that by the time There's A Riot Goin On, Sly was fukking with dust and coke heavy.

Miles talked about going over to Sly's house and how wild it would be. He said Sly had big ass bodyguard mean mugging nikkas and pitbulls and shyt. nikkas would be rolling off of coke binges for days.

Yea he smashed Rose and tried to smash Slys side piece Cynthia (Trumpet player with the fro RIP)

The family stone drama is another thread, but to get this thread back on the rails, MJ the gawd brought Sly and Little Richards catalog. He then gave Sly back all of his songwriting royalties and gave little Richard his publishing back (which has paid Little Richard 40 million since the 80s) for free just because he thought he deserved that shyt. He paid for David Ruffins funeral btw.

He also told Paul McCartney to eat a dikk when he cried about the Beatles publishing
Salute the Gawd! :salute:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yea he smashed Rose and tried to smash Slys side piece Cynthia (Trumpet player with the fro RIP)

The family stone drama is another thread to get this thread back on the rails, MJ the gawd brought Sly and Little Richards catalog. He then gave Sly back all of his songwriting royalties and gave little Richard his publishing back (which has paid Little Richard 40 million since the 80s) for free just because he thought he deserved that shyt. He paid for David Ruffins funeral btw.

Salute the Gawd! :salute:

Yeah.

MJ looked out for Sly w/ doing that. Same w/ Little Richard.

Sly did a lot of dumb shyt cause the nikka was lost his mind to drugs in the 70's. When he moved to L.A., the drugs and parties consumed him. But when he was back in The Bay pre There's A Riot Goin On, he was way more focused. I mean shyt, he had to be, he was the leader. The band lost their leader when he lost himself to drugs.

It's amazing that Sly pretty much did the Riot album by himself, overdubbing shyt some of the other members had done.

But yeah, MJ looked out for his idols and the pioneers in the game.

I always say, MJ learned from the hustle from his dad.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah.

Sly did a lot of dumb shyt cause the nikka was lost his mind to drugs in the 70's. When he moved to L.A., the drugs and parties consumed him. But when he was back in The Bay pre There's A Riot Goin On, he was way more focused. I mean shyt, he had to be, he was the leader. The band lost their leader when he lost himself to drugs.

It's amazing that Sly pretty much did the Riot album by himself, overdubbing shyt some of the other members had done.

Make an ol head music industry barbershop thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yeah.

notice prince ran with the big money texan...larry

n mike looked out 4 sly..

u cant make this shyt up...

be89f894531d1cea1100fc82b4bbfefe.jpg

prince with a govt grill cheese on wheat...