Let's talk about Micheal Jackson's real voice

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:ohhh: The grahams
thats his uncle...ever notice his daddy..matthew knowles and larry both got them govt grilled cheese built mustaches
larry-graham.jpg

dennis-graham-bet-awards-2016-billboard-1548.jpg
images

ever wonder why both matthew n dennis both got kids who got ties to rap-a-lot records

and how only latavia n bey..ended up on the geto boys album...

lil j remembered the on time video they shot in sharpstown mall..lol

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
thats his uncle...ever notice his daddy..matthew knowles and larry both got them govt grilled cheese built mustaches
larry-graham.jpg

dennis-graham-bet-awards-2016-billboard-1548.jpg
images

ever wonder why both matthew n dennis both got kids who got ties to rap-a-lot records

and how only latavia n bey..ended up on the geto boys album...

lil j remembered the on time video they shot in sharpstown mall..lol

Wait wait wait...grilled cheese mustaches :russ::russ::russ::russ:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Yessir, he was the bass player in Sly and the family Stone
d07305eea7a9842ae15b1af326e152de.jpg

Larry left Sly because they were beefing over a white broad they were both smashing and the feud got so bad that Larry hired a goon to kill Sly and Sly's goons found out and beat Larrys ass so bad he had to escape through a hotel window. Larry Graham never reunited with Sly again in life.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Larry left Sly because they were beefing over a white broad they were both smashing and the feud got so bad that Larry hired a goon to kill Sly and Sly's goons found out and beat Larrys ass so bad he had to escape through a hotel window. Larry Graham never reunited with Sly again in life.

Yup. Things got real tight and quick!

Plus I heard Larry was seeing Rose (Sly's sister) too.

It didn't help that by the time There's A Riot Goin On, Sly was fukking with dust and coke heavy.

Miles talked about going over to Sly's house and how wild it would be. He said Sly had big ass bodyguard mean mugging nikkas and pitbulls and shyt. nikkas would be rolling off of coke binges for days.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Wow. I had no idea. :ohhh:

I'm shocked, though not in a bad way. His real voice sounds okay, it's just crazy how this was kept hidden for so long.

wha happen when robin williams finally turned into peter pans..the kids went nuts...

mike did it..wha happen..allegations

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yup. Things got real tight and quick!

Plus I heard Larry was seeing Rose (Sly's sister) too.

It didn't help that by the time There's A Riot Goin On, Sly was fukking with dust and coke heavy.

Miles talked about going over to Sly's house and how wild it would be. He said Sly had big ass bodyguard mean mugging nikkas and pitbulls and shyt. nikkas would be rolling off of coke binges for days.
never trust a nikka from beaumont...them boyz got a impeccable mack game

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
nikka like larry..i had a eightball ass nikka...was around me all the time..soon as i got on lock....he with my broad..

i couldnt stand 8balls my homeboys girlfriends....til i realize it was about ball n pimp c gal angela..lol

im like shyt if tony snow can take an L...shopthatwrecks can too..

look at larry..sly doped up...why not dikk down sly broad...sister too...BMT...

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
nikka like larry..i had a eightball ass nikka...was around me all the time..soon as i got on lock....he with my broad..

i couldnt stand 8balls my homeboys girlfriends....til i realize it was about ball n pimp c gal angela..lol

im like shyt if tony snow can take an L...shopthatwrecks can too..

look at larry..sly doped up...why not dikk down sly broad...sister too...BMT...

Damn, it's always an eightball a nikka around eyeing the scene. lmao

But true, we all take some L's from time to time.

But yeah, Sly was so doped. Bruh use to have parties where cats like Miles Davis, Ike Turner, and Bobby Womack would be there.

Miles was like Sly was so dope up, he didn't see how he could even encourage him to get focused again, so he snorted some lines and was out. He said the scene was just too wild and dark at Sly's spot.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Larry momma n daddy(if im not mistaken) was musicians...i know his mom had a band...that was gettin spins

Yup. Once his drummer left his band, he missed having a back beat and snare drum he started playing the bass to make up for not having a drummer. He talks about here. To me, he's the goat bass player. He straight up nasty with it. :wow: