Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
latest

This shyt has me dying! :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard about this for a while. Lot's of people that knew him said his natural voice was pretty deep.

Mikes the Goat, but this shyt right here is bugged out / surreal. The high pitched voice suits his transformation, the husky voice in this video makes him look like a tranny.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
MJ had taught himself to hold his vocal cords in a specific configuration in order to maintain his 4 octave range after puberty and that was the one of the reasons behind his high pitched whisper flow. There were other factors at play like wanting to seem non threatening to white America, mystique, image, talking points, uniqueness etc... but the performance aspect always came first and its what birthed it as he was stressing like crazy that his career would be over post puberty and came up with this fix which is why his childhood voice was actually deeper than that it was 2 years later when he matured:

I guess he thought people wouldn't understand that kind of dedication though and kept it to himself. There were so many things that MJ could've told the world that would've humanized him a lot more but then he wouldn't have had that ethereal otherworldly aura that made him a legend.