Let's talk about Micheal Jackson's real voice

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He had a deeper voice than what he portrayed in public, but those videos aren't of him actually speaking in that voice. If you watch those clips from other videos, you'll hear that he is speaking in a higher voice. His real voice comes out when he's singing. Song like "Off the Wall," "loving you," "dangerous" and a few others. It also brings attention to his vocal range. The Gawd was a Master vocalist. If anyone can remember on This Is It, when he was singing Thriller, and Billie jean, even at age 50, he still sounded exactly like the recorded Versions of the songs from back in1982. I thought the nikka was lip-syncing until he started singing his demo lyrics during Billie Jean.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I bet if Mike were still alive, he'd probably be a lurker on the Coli.

Prince, too.

Prince strikes me as a nikka who would have been here on some @Jahmal troll shyt.

Or maybe some @Slaimon Khan Shah religious shyt.
Mike actually lurked on a couple of his fan forums back in the day. And there's a couple different posters that were heavily suspected of being him, never confirmed amongst the regular fans tho.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Mike actually lurked on a couple of his fan forums back in the day. And there's a couple different posters that were heavily suspected of being him, never confirmed amongst the regular fans tho.

Mike and Prince would have been a fan of the Coli smiley game!

Prince would have had a field day with :mjlol: had someone put him on!

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This song is so over produced, I can't even hardly hear dude.

Probably was overproduced to hide his real voice

source.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I think it was Usher who said Michael called him to wish him happy birthday and Usher was taken a back because Michael was talking in his real voice. And Michael used the word nikka toward Usher.

People said that his natural personality he would curse all the time and was funny as fukk

Somewhat related : I remember during his funeral Magic Johnson was :ooh: at the fact that Michael ate KFC...:laugh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You do know that if MJ never has not one alteration done to his body, his skin would still have gotten lighter, right? :usure:

People got to let the vitiligo stuff go

The man was worldwide and didn't want patches of white skin all over his body

That's why he started wearing The Glove