Lets talk about how Ironman destroyed the rest of 96

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
for me it is 7 day theory it blows all eyez on me out of the water.

i loved 7 day theory off the bat but it took a couple years for me to fully digest the impact of it and then reading the story behind it made me love it even more..i have no problem saying its 2pac's best album

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
I can't even argue w/that (I even cosign you) once you take into account how quickly 7 day theory was recorded and you can just hear the passion in that album.

also if u take into account that album had no dr.dre no snoop or dogg pound
no johnny j no dj quik etc just him and the outlawz and took brand new producers and made them stars in big d and hurt m badd.

[YOUTUBE]olmEheXNycM[/YOUTUBE]

Stepdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theawakeningalbum.jpg

another 1996 classic, I'd say tie with Ironman

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
i loved 7 day theory off the bat but it took a couple years for me to fully digest the impact of it and then reading the story behind it made me love it even more..i have no problem saying its 2pac's best album

Bruh, the buzz behind the album right before it dropped was nuts. If you were on the west coast and a fan of Pac already, in the midst of everything that was going on at the time? Sh*t was epic, the only way I can describe it.

Muthaf*ckas were posted up at the midnight sale and sh*t freezin they as*es off. Hearing Pac spit on that album was a trip, still is to this day. Everybody talking about the album swearin up and down he was still alive. Videos like this droppin all on TV....It was crazy.

[YOUTUBE]3SQVBsJG9Rs[/YOUTUBE]

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Bruh, the buzz behind the album right before it dropped was nuts. If you were on the west coast and a fan of Pac already, in the midst of everything that was going on at the time? Sh*t was epic, the only way I can describe it.

Muthaf*ckas were posted up at the midnight sale and sh*t freezin they as*es off. Hearing Pac spit on that album was a trip, still is to this day. Everybody talking about the album swearin up and down he was still alive. Videos like this droppin all on TV....It was crazy.

[YOUTUBE]3SQVBsJG9Rs[/YOUTUBE]

to live and die in la and toss it up are my favorite videos from him.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
to live and die in la and toss it up are my favorite videos from him.

A lotta dudes don't like those two singles....but it is what it is. Two commercial singles that got a lot of spin in the clubs in Cali. Especially Toss It Up, which I consider a RnB diss track, I still f*cked with it.

Against All Odds was my favorite cut off that album. Niqqaz used to blast that sh*t in the locker room before the games.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
A lotta dudes don't like those two singles....but it is what it is. Two commercial singles that got a lot of spin in the clubs in Cali. Especially Toss It Up, which I consider a RnB diss track, I still f*cked with it.

Against All Odds was my favorite cut off that album. Niqqaz used to blast that sh*t in the locker room before the games.

mine is bomb first that whole album is ridiculous.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Two other dope underrated tracks featuring Pac.

[YOUTUBE]rI8laLDAIO8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]AkrxhT2wEGc[/YOUTUBE]

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
that richie rich album came out in 96 too..that was my shyt....nikkas done changed was a crazy ass song since its a posthumous joint and its another joint with the pac "beyond the grave" point of view

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
this new 'spot' has dumber motherfukkers then the last one
:childplease: @ ghost not being on 2pac's level or AEOM seeing Ironman
and smh@the lack of respect illadelph halflife gets

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Hmm hmm hmm hmmm
I am amused by you little babes, with your grand memories of matters so irrelevant, so insignificant. It is as adorable as a pet poodle clutching on to his favorite rubber toy with his teeth. The music of 1996 B.C. was so much more impressive than the nonsensical noise you insects call music in the 20 and 21st centuries. Your ignorance is as appauling as your ancestors' desires to copulate with the wretched beasts that would become mothers to your kind