Lets talk about how Ironman destroyed the rest of 96

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol. i remember my mom bought a sadat x tape around that time. im guessing its the joint yall are talking about. i never got around to listening to it.

sidenote: this thread is bringing back mad memories. my moms had me listening to college radio and some other station that was sorta like college radio as well. THANKS MOM.:skip:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I meant more popular. But they're better also. Better will forever be an opinion,but we know that pac has album cuts on AEOM that got more burn and are more remembered than ghost singles.

name them please?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It baffles me that to this day, Ironman is kind of underrated for a classic. It's like nikkas just say it's a classic but don't believe it or care, dunno brehs. But that album is basically perfect from beginning to end

You know the weird thing tho? I think Ghostface stole the show on Cuban Linx, but Rae came back and stole the show on Ironman. Man their chemistry...can't be touched

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
It baffles me that to this day, Ironman is kind of underrated for a classic. It's like nikkas just say it's a classic but don't believe it or care, dunno brehs. But that album is basically perfect from beginning to end

You know the weird thing tho? I think Ghostface stole the show on Cuban Linx, but Rae came back and stole the show on Ironman. Man their chemistry...can't be touched
This applies to many east coast 90's albums. Illmatic,most wu albums etc.