:gag:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
lol @ all eyez on me

for the record, soul controller >>>>

and every song on Ironman > whats your phone #

:gag:

You could repeat that 100 times a day for the rest of your life and anyone who was older than an infant back then,will remember 1996 for aeom and fugee singles. Not them forgettable joints you're talkin bout.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
You could repeat that 100 times a day for the rest of your life and anyone who was older than an infant back then,will remember 1996 for aeom and fugee singles. Not them forgettable joints you're talkin bout.

:snoop:

[YOUTUBE]DiVhTtPXDEk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4hArbAjqMZ8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bhTBKzfvKUg[/YOUTUBE]

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
As opposed to Pac wearing that awesome, leather man bra?

The ironman cover is immortal.
trust me the aeom cover is much more famous and even retards know the difference between a bra and tank top. The music pac released in 96',outsold and are bumped & revered more than ghostface's full body of work

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

[YOUTUBE]DiVhTtPXDEk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4hArbAjqMZ8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bhTBKzfvKUg[/YOUTUBE]
I'm not no fronter or liar and honestly I DO remember daytona and all tht i got is you very well from that era. But compared to aeom songs.... we dont really wanna go there do we?

[YOUTUBE]yRtBgB1nCaU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ST5AwpbnCGk[/YOUTUBE] (i know this video was not out back then,but the song was huge)

[YOUTUBE]4juaRCBliDE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JTqhctoAXQY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1noSSgetj9Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zQbRoTgG1c4[/YOUTUBE] (not on aeom but ya'll get the point)

:pacspit::bustback: really no competition at all

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I'm not no fronter or liar and honestly I DO remember daytona and all tht i got is you very well from that era. But compared to aeom songs.... we dont really wanna go there do we?

[ YOUTUBE] yRtBgB1nCaU [/YOUTUBE ]

[ YOUTUBE] ST5AwpbnCGk [/YOUTUBE ] (i know this video was not out back then,but the song was huge)

[ YOUTUBE] 4juaRCBliDE [/YOUTUBE ]

[ YOUTUBE] JTqhctoAXQY [/YOUTUBE ]

[ YOUTUBE] 1noSSgetj9Y [/YOUTUBE ]

[ YOUTUBE] zQbRoTgG1c4 [/YOUTUBE ] (not on aeom but ya'll get the point)

:pacspit::bustback: really no competition at all

Maybe you should learn to encode properly before you post, you said nobody would remember Ironman if they were older than an infant I proved you differently you wanna move the goalposts.

I'd take you serious if knew didn't look something like this:

great-white-hope-2pac-wannabe-wannabe-2pac-blob-white-rerun-gangsta-1294361468.jpg

You saying that nobody remembers Ironman proves that you wasn't around then.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Maybe you should learn to encode properly before you post, you said nobody would remember Ironman if they were older than an infant I proved you differently you wanna move the goalposts.

great-white-hope-2pac-wannabe-wannabe-2pac-blob-white-rerun-gangsta-1294361468.jpg

dog stop lying and threating people and acting like a fake gangster
when u probably some corny motherfukker.

smh

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

links fixed. i'm sure you get the picture now. Sorry i've been black for almost 33 years and i was 16/17 back then. Yes i do remember daytona and all that i got is you,but they were minimal factors.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Where did I threaten him?

Are you his bodyguard?

And you really can't call anybody corny, do I have to sit you in the corner facing the wall again?
:mjpls: guess you thought about how corny it was to say "matter of fact you're on my ignore list" and decided to edit it out. Spoken like a true h0m0.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
links fixed. i'm sure you get the picture now. Sorry i've been black for almost 33 years and i was 16/17 back then. Yes i do remember daytona and all that i got is you,but they were minimal factors.

I was just playing I see what your saying but you was acting as if Ironman was some unknown entity and went unnoticed It could have been promoted better that's for sure but the 3 tracks I posted were well known by everybody that was a cognitive rap fan.

I mean if nobody knew about it how did it manage to debut at number 1 of the R&B and Rap chart and number 2 on the billboard 200 respectively?

C'mon I like 2pac like the next guy and like Snapple stated his death kind of overshadowed shyt but to pretend like Ironman wasn't getting it's plaudits is shameful.

Thread title is off by a mile.

Edit:

:mjpls: guess you thought about how corny it was to say "matter of fact you're on my ignore list" and decided to edit it out. Spoken like a true h0m0.

:laugh:

It was meant to be a joke (you wouldn't have got if your not familiar with his gimmick), it didn't look right anyway, kind of like you with your severe lack of melanin, belly hanging out and thug life tatted across it in the above pic.

:childplease:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^i think they officially released the video sometime between '99-01 or something. i just remember rap city suddenly playing the video like everyday when i was in high school(but aeom dropped when i was in 6th grade. pac died when i started 7th).

nobody ever explained the reason for the video dropping years later. not to me at least.

i like hell on earth a lot, it just gets a bit redundant, with the same type of beats and same type of themes every song.

i can understand that.