Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you guys are just going into casual servers and shooting around its going to be boring. the game is only fun when youre playing competitive matches

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
shotties :whoo:

i been selling whatever useless shyt i got on steam like cards and crates so i can make some cash to buy some stat guns..

i made like $5.. i'm about to go ham on the marketplace :banderas::pachaha:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shotties :whoo:

i been selling whatever useless shyt i got on steam like cards and crates so i can make some cash to buy some stat guns..

i made like $5.. i'm about to go ham on the marketplace :banderas::pachaha:
Use SMgs too. The mp7 is piff after that last update

Last edited:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
mother fukkers dont even know what it was like to play this shyt online when it originally launched beta. team 3d vs team x3 or whatever they were called. I was in this clan called the Cereal Killers and we sometimes but up battles against these other cats...im pretty sure there are legit famous heads that came out of that clan. like this clown got his own siggy mouse and keyboard and shyt back in the day.

and frankly, you know what...fukk these CoD and Halo fags coming into competitive CS matches. it actually takes mad skill to become somewhat competent and team strategy especially for the Terrorist is so important.

the scout though and buckshot...i was jay lethal...:whoo:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
More people are watching the ESL finals between Navi and Virtus Pro at 3:36 am PST than total people will watch console streams for the next 24 hours combined :wow:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mother fukkers dont even know what it was like to play this shyt online when it originally launched beta. team 3d vs team x3 or whatever they were called. I was in this clan called the Cereal Killers and we sometimes but up battles against these other cats...im pretty sure there are legit famous heads that came out of that clan. like this clown got his own siggy mouse and keyboard and shyt back in the day.

and frankly, you know what...fukk these CoD and Halo fags coming into competitive CS matches. it actually takes mad skill to become somewhat competent and team strategy especially for the Terrorist is so important.

the scout though and buckshot...i was jay lethal...:whoo:

yeah its really hard to coordinate strategy on terrorist especially with COD fags

"everyone rush B with a p90!!!!"

*runs through smoke and gets sprayed down* :snoop:

im MG1 and people still do this shyt

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Yall making me want to get back into this game again...

I quit when condition zero was released...

I fear my skills may be :mjcry: right now...
Yeah it will be hard, but watching CS:GO streamers made me keep playing. I still haven't learned AK spray :mjcry:, but I'm having fun playing competitive.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
yeah its really hard to coordinate strategy on terrorist especially with COD fags

"everyone rush B with a p90!!!!"

*runs through smoke and gets sprayed down* :snoop:

im MG1 and people still do this shyt

:russ:

sometimes i just wanna smoke and fukk around.. my blazed aim and decision making are :scusthov: so i end up running around the map with a shotty

people definitely think i'm retarded.. but :yeshrug:

it's getting harder to do it and get by though.. :patrice: