Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

got any more tips? :obama:

I'm not really that good honestly, still floating in the Nova ranks(don't really play comp that much. Watching pro matches and nade tutorials for maps helps tho. Learning how to smoke window from T-Spawn in Mirage helped immensely with a mid rush. I throw that and push underpass.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not really that good honestly, still floating in the Nova ranks(don't really play comp that much. Watching pro matches and nade tutorials for maps helps tho. Learning how to smoke window from T-Spawn in Mirage helped immensely with a mid rush. I throw that and push underpass.
breh you got a link for that window smoke. all the ones i found on youtube are hard as fukk. do you have jump throw keybinded?

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Meh, there hasn't been a good MP FPS since like, Battlefield BC2. And I aint even like that one ( I know lots of people did tho). CS:GO is has a lot of people playing cus its on PC and cheap and there's nothing else. Wanna know what game is gonna actually come through and crush the muthafukking buildings? Star Wars Battlefront 3. It's gonna be the CoD4 of this generation. Bookmark this shyt!

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
breh you got a link for that window smoke. all the ones i found on youtube are hard as fukk. do you have jump throw keybinded?

Nah I don't bind. I just kinda time the toss and jump so it releases as I reach the peak of my jump.

This was the vid that helped me out.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Meh, there hasn't been a good MP FPS since like, Battlefield BC2. And I aint even like that one ( I know lots of people did tho). CS:GO is has a lot of people playing cus its on PC and cheap and there's nothing else. Wanna know what game is gonna actually come through and crush the muthafukking buildings? Star Wars Battlefront 3. It's gonna be the CoD4 of this generation. Bookmark this shyt!
Overwatch might kill the game

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
CS birth COD. Iceworld was the first nuketown:blessed:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God damn you are a special type of retard.
I"m a retard because I just don't like the game?? Wow opinions breh, what are they??

You know good and damn well 3 minutes ain't enough time to give any game a chance but cook on breh
I'm just not really feeling FPS games like that besides Halo and the occasional story driven FPS. These military fps games are so fukking boring to me. I'm tired of BF, COD, TItanfall esque games.

I know three minutes not enough but i just didn't even feel like shooting a gun. I shot one or two rounds and lost interest. I did the same with BF hardline. :yawn:

Military FPS games are so fukking played out.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
shyt is pretty boring to me as well. This is Coming from someone that actually put in work in 1.6 years ago. Tastes evolve. :manny: