NULL
Europe 12,000,000 NA 0 at ESEA. :wow:

Casual yanks can only beat us in Halo. Which no one in Europe plays. :bryan:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God damn that vac ban made it real easy to rank up.... I won a game after losing 8 of my last nine and ranked up... Makes you wonder how many hackers got banned

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wish there was an unranked competitive mode :patrice:

yeah itd nice to practice, it feels like nobody really plays or cares about casual...

on another note, this is fukked up but i saw an awp skin named "hands awp, don't shoot" :dead:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just because nerds play it at some e-faq event doesnt make it the most popular fps.... more people still care about cod and halo... only losers hunch up over their desktop computer with their dust blunts to play computer games... talking about "master race!!! console peasants derp!!" and all this shyt that woulda got u punched in the face just for living back in highschool.

went to dap this and noticed I already did :wow:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
God damn that vac ban made it real easy to rank up.... I won a game after losing 8 of my last nine and ranked up... Makes you wonder how many hackers got banned
all the hackers are at high ranks and thus it's now a lot easier to rank up to higher ranks. I was a legendary eagle master before the ban wave and I would estimate 50% of the matchmaking games I participated in at that rank had blatant rage hackers in them. Here was my first game after the first "ban wave" (not the most recent one that just happened in the past couple days)

MQYDEcv.png

I could probably easily rank up to global elite or supreme but I really don't care to. It's such an unpleasant experience to play matchmaking at this rank on 64-tic servers I'd much rather just play on ESEA

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the hackers are at high ranks and thus it's now a lot easier to rank up to higher ranks. I was a legendary eagle master before the ban wave and I would estimate 50% of the matchmaking games I participated in at that rank had blatant rage hackers in them. Here was my first game after the first "ban wave" (not the most recent one that just happened in the past couple days)

MQYDEcv.png

I could probably easily rank up to global elite or supreme but I really don't care to. It's such an unpleasant experience to play matchmaking at this rank on 64-tic servers I'd much rather just play on ESEA

ive thought about going on ESEA but the reason i dont is that ive heard its full of uptight a$$holes...usually repressed asian kids (not directed at you)... from the people i know who are on ESEA that sounds accurate.... i like playing with chill people because its more pleasant and its way easier to win as a team as well... im sure ill rethink this if i ever make it to eagle though

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ive thought about going on ESEA but the reason i dont is that ive heard its full of uptight a$$holes...usually repressed asian kids (not directed at you)... from the people i know who are on ESEA that sounds accurate.... i like playing with chill people because its more pleasant and its way easier to win as a team as well... im sure ill rethink this if i ever make it to eagle though
asians are chill, 13 year old white kids are the ragers out there. There are just as many a$$holes in regular matchmaking as there are on ESEA, there are some huge fakkits on esea though, the type of people who will end up blaming you every time your team loses a round and will analyze your every move, the majority of the games are really friendly though. You can also .block people and you won't get paired in a game with them again.