Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just started playing again..

finally won my 10th ranked game tonight.. this community is just :scust:

gold nova 2 :ehh:
Yeah just gotta find good people to play with. I add people after every game and now I have a big friends list and always have a team to play with..... Doesn't prevent getting raped by smurfs though :sadcam:

I'm nova four now... Finally started using the mag7... Think it's my new favorite gun

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Yeah just gotta find good people to play with. I add people after every game and now I have a big friends list and always have a team to play with..... Doesn't prevent getting raped by smurfs though :sadcam:

I'm nova four now... Finally started using the mag7... Think it's my new favorite gun

i'm still catching up on all the new shyt.. just been sticking to the 1.6 guns and the tec9 :whew:

i fukk up throwing nades all the time :sadcam:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm still catching up on all the new shyt.. just been sticking to the 1.6 guns and the tec9 :whew:

i fukk up throwing nades all the time :sadcam:
i just found out last week that you can right click grenades to shortthrow/underhand throw them. lots of neat little things theyve added

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Just got hit with 21 hours cool down, to reassess my ranking after playing 5 competitive matches.

I played about 70 hours casual, uninstalled for 20 days but installed it again yesterday ... cooked crack brehs.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got hit with 21 hours cool down, to reassess my ranking after playing 5 competitive matches.

I played about 70 hours casual, uninstalled for 20 days but installed it again yesterday ... cooked crack brehs.

casual is a waste of time breh. just play competitive youll learn a lot faster that way