Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And when have Fnatic or Navi ever bought an American player in any e-sport?

Na teams buy Eu players breh, not the other way around. Na is low talent, high money; Eu is the opposite. This is true for lol, sc2, cs - dunno about Dota.
navi been a staple of dota 2 since beta

1st world champions if my memory serves me correct

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He has never been on tsm they were just t rumored to be interested in him

Team Liquid's adreN, who is well-known for his CS:GO guides and in-game leading, will be playing with TSM in the upcoming season of CEVO on a trial basis. The news is official and has been announced by Team Liquid. Eric "adreN" Hoag will still be playing at another event with Team Liquid in the upcoming MLG: Columbus major because Kenneth “koosta” Suen did not qualify for the eligibility criteria to take part in the event.

not a rumor

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Finals for this MLG might get up to a million viewers...never thought gaming would reach these kinds of levels 5-10 years ago :whoo:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Adren's fragging was ass when he was calling for liquid. Different story now I guess

Maybe cause Hiko calls now its less stress for Adren :yeshrug:

Finals for this MLG might get up to a million viewers...never thought gaming would reach these kinds of levels 5-10 years ago :whoo:

shyt boutta break records :blessed:

its been averaging 400-500k viewers per match and this aint even the main event :skip:

@Liquid no one cares about PC gaming :skip: