Let’s stop comparing NYC and Chicago pizza’s. Chicago pizza is just circular lasagna.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
you in here joking about pizza but did you feed your kids for the day??
You try so hard don’t you?? That sounded better before you typed it right??

I’ve been working at my job all day, my kids ate at their respective schools but thanks for asking. Now I’m about to catch this train to go home, after which I will pick them up. We will probably stop for pizza. Any other concerns??

and assuming that a black mother doesn’t work and sits home neglecting her kids... hmmm
:jbhmm::mjpls:
Funny bc in the other thread they’re saying I’m doing too much with my kids and being a “helicopter” parent. Stay the fuk on topic bc I’m not the one to come at like that.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
YO IF YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD DON'T GOT A PIZZA SHOP I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU IN THIS THREAD TALKING ABOUT PIZZA

nikkas sliding in here talking about Dominos, Papa John's and Pizza Hut

Shut the whole fukk up :camby:

But peteza hut is a delicacy :dwillhuh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You try so hard don’t you?? That sounded better before you typed it right??

I’ve been working all day, my kids ate at their respective schools but thanks got asking. Now I’m about to catch this train to go home, after which I will pick them up. We will probably stop for pizza. Any other concerns??

and assuming that a black mother doesn’t work and sits home neglecting her kids... hmmm
:jbhmm::mjpls:

damn...you still can’t tell when I’m fukking w/ you? :umad:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
New york pizza brought light to chicago pizza in pop culture-
As being a "contrarian to mainstream culture", alternative to establishment type of way. Chicago pops because nyc needed a villain in this.

Yah nikkas not fukking with nyc. There are too many spots across the 5 boroughs for Chicago to compete with

Brooklyn alone would defeat chicago in this

thread over

invalid

Banned
Daps
Each your pizza like you eat coochie, brehs.

Fold_03.gif

CF_32048_d93f0f9193cd43fb8428fcbb08b4aac0_otros_si_te_preguntabas_que_fue_del_maestro_splinter_parece_que_cuidando_de_las_tortugas_ninja.gif

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Also stop going to wack pizza joints in NYC and then speaking on the shyt

nikkas grabbing cold ass slices from 2 Bros and thinking that's NY PIZZA

Luigi's on De Kalb between Hall St. and Washington Ave....

Family Pizza on Flatbush Ave.

YOU'RE WELCOME :hhh:

The spots that I've been to I NYC were just so so; none of them were chains. I'm looking for the best pizza NYC has to offer. As of now, personally, I gotta put y'all below. Chicago Honestly, y'all might have to put y'all below DC as well believe it or not.

Just basing it on the places I've actually eaten pizza.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Man, shut up. You act like being NY'er is its own separate race or something. I said I was born in the Bronx ever claimed to be raised there. Lived in Brooklyn too as small kid but don't claim that.

I distinctly remember you up acting like you were better than southern black people (my people) because your half something else (Panamanian or whatever) like it was a badge of honor. Then you started claiming Hispanics from island countries are our black brothers or something. Get it together.

:snoop:

u got me confused with another poster