Let’s stop comparing NYC and Chicago pizza’s. Chicago pizza is just circular lasagna.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you don't realize is that we can have the pizza cut like a pie (triangles) if we'd like. They cut it in squares at most authentic pizza places by default because more people can get a piece without you having to cut the shyt up again when you get to the crib
:comeon:
Cats really on some “it’s cut in squares not a big triangle:picard:” shyt

And I’ve never judged food on whether it’s foldable or not. :russ:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Genuine Italian pizza, NY and Detroit style
I used to cop crust from NY, Import cheese from Italy and make Detroit style outta that shyt was amazing :wow:

Chicago is better than the rest of the bullshyt out here but it ain't fukking with those three

Also Dominos is the worst chain pizza ever its like Pizza for people who hate everything Pizza is suppose to be :scust:
Well dam how much did all that cost?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cats really on some “it’s cut in squares not a big triangle:picard:” shyt

And I’ve never judged food on whether it’s foldable or not. :russ:
The pizza is a circle — why would you cut a circle pizza into squares. A square pizza is cut into squares. Where do you know a place that cuts a square pizza into bite sized circles?? Or cuts a square pizza into triangle slices.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cut your circle pizza into geometric slices, non NYC pizza brehs
pizza-spiral.png

0jriph9n93m21.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The pizza is a circle — why would you cut a circle pizza into squares. A square pizza is cut into squares. Where do you know a place that cuts a square pizza into bite sized circles?? Or cuts a square pizza into triangle slices.

Cut your circle pizza into geometric slices, non NYC pizza brehs
pizza-spiral.png

0jriph9n93m21.jpg
:unimpressed:
It's all going to the same place. Who cares how it's cut?

:mjtf:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The pizza is a circle — why would you cut a circle pizza into squares.
Get A Piece Of This: 9 Chicago Pizza Mysteries Solved

Known as “party cut” or “tavern cut” (or maybe just the right way to cut pizza), this crisp, square-cut style emerged in Midwest taverns after World War II, according to Rose Barraco George. That’s when her father, Nick, added pizza to their family’s 98-year-old tavern, Vito & Nick’s Pizzeria. George says the squares were just easier for tavern patrons to eat with beer.

Steve Dolinsky, author of the upcoming Pizza City, USA: 101 Reasons Why Chicago is America’s Greatest Pizza Town, adds, “These square pieces were intended as snacks, not meals. The boys stopping off at the bar on the way home had to save room for dinner with their families, so they had a couple of squares and a beer and headed home. That’s why it was important to be so cracker thin.”

Chicago still a deep dish town? Fuhgeddaboudit!
Allie Mack of GrubHub, the online food ordering company based in Chicago, isn’t surprised. She says real-time food ordering data from GrubHub indicates that Chicago residents prefer thin crust.

"Nearly 9 percent of orders are deep dish or stuffed pizza. So anything that’s not a deep dish pizza is 10 times more popular in the city of Chicago," says Mack.

That’s right, in the neighborhoods where Chicagoans actually live and order takeout, they prefer thin crust over deep dish by a margin of 10 to 1. (Other fun fact: we are 12 times more likely to put spinach on deep dish than thin crust)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im from chicago and i've never seen no shyt like that in real life.
There's literally only one place in Chicago that does that. Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder Company, it's in Lincoln Park.

Our Menu | Chicago Pizza And Oven Grinder Co.

I've been there a couple of times, it's decent, especially the big ass salad they have. I only knew about it because a friend saw it on tv, one of those travel shows where people go to different restaurants.

27fbec6f403430b8a364bb0f6ad53755.jpg

invalid

Banned
Daps
NY lawse...

How many of y’all use that hard ass pizza as a deadly weapon?

20110112-131487-rosas-pizzeria-eggplant-slice.jpg

Can prolly saw through hard material with them shyts.:scust:

28974hibg4r2qeg.gif

invalid

Banned
Daps
im from chicago and i've never seen no shyt like that in real life.

anyways i went to nyc and ate some pizza from a spot called kiss my slice...and it was good i can't even front.

There's literally only one place in Chicago that does that. Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder Company, it's in Lincoln Park.

Our Menu | Chicago Pizza And Oven Grinder Co.

I've been there a couple of times, it's decent, especially the big ass salad they have. I only knew about it because a friend saw it on tv, one of those travel shows where people go to different restaurants.

27fbec6f403430b8a364bb0f6ad53755.jpg

It’s literally right behind my condo.
It’s always packed. Their speciality pot pie pizza is cool but their salad and Italian sandwiches are really good.

I fukking love their meatball grinder. That shyt would put you out.

And Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder in Lincoln Park doesn’t get many mentions but they have the best subs and Italian salads hands down and their meatball sandwich is the GOAT. Their pizza pot pie, what they’re known for, is pretty good too.

But nobody fukks with their meatball sandwich.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s literally right behind my condo.
It’s always packed. Their speciality pot pie pizza is cool but their salad and Italian sandwiches are really good.

I fukking love their meatball grinder. That shyt would put you out.
I've only had the pot pie pizza, salad and the bread :banderas:

I wanted to try the sandwiches.

I used to live a few blocks from there, before I knew what it was, I'd always have the :dwillhuh:driving past because of the long ass lines.

Then the first time you go, older guy asks how many you have, doesn't write shyt down, but somehow remembers the exact order people came in.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
giphy.gif

• 1st you shytted on nyc with that “pure” black : bullshyt
  • then you said your from BK
  • now your claiming to be born in da BX

:hubie: which one is it

cause we dont believe u .... u need more people

:rudy:Relax. Born not raised there. Never claimed to be a life long NY'er.
Ain't you Panamanian talkin' funny about
Black Americans?