Let’s stop comparing NYC and Chicago pizza’s. Chicago pizza is just circular lasagna.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
BX pizzerias on the low >>>>

Shout outs to Arturo's on 225th and B'Way and Emilio's on Kingsbridge. On Piru that's the best pizza I ever had.

I fukks with deep dish and I was pissed when Dominos took their deep dish off the menu. If your pizzeria got a Chicago style kinda slice, I'm there. Chicago deep dish I can only have in moderation. Their thin crust is fine, but thin crust is too easy to eat. I can destroy a thin crust pie in no time. NY pizza is just right.
That pizzeria on KB is that by the Veterans hospital real old school spot with video game machines in it :ohhh:

I believe it had a Scarface poster :ohhh:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That pizzeria on KB is that by the Veterans hospital real old school spot with video game machines in it :ohhh:

I believe it had a Scarface poster :ohhh:
That pizzeria ain't there no more, but I know which one you're talking about. They would wear those pinstripe red & white pizza uniforms. Yeah they were good too.

Now it's a Kennedy's :aicmon:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NYC and CHI are some of the most overrated “pizza cities” in the country.

it’s really not that much better than pizza you can get from just about every major city. Literally every city has good pizza spots if you research and try em out. The only city that has food that can’t be easily replicated is New Orleans. Everybody else is practically the same.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Blasphemy.

Hero-image_1210-v2.jpg

:blessed:

This pizza cake monstrosity looks atrocious :scust:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
NYC and CHI are some of the most overrated “pizza cities” in the country.

it’s really not that much better than pizza you can get from just about every major city. Literally every city has good pizza spots if you research and try em out. The only city that has food that can’t be easily replicated is New Orleans. Everybody else is practically the same.

True.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
This pizza cake monstrosity looks atrocious :scust:

People here are being silly. Both styles of pizza are delicious the NY style is more acccessible that's all.

Their is a flat version of Chicago style pizza not being talked about here. They cut the slices in squares and it pretty good too.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I've never had Chicago pizza, but that shyt looks delicious. If you want thin crust get thin crust. If you want thick get thick.
Stop gatekeeping other people's mouths :dame:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Damn I need to visit NY & the Chi for some real pizza. All we have are chains in the south

pizza-huts-stuffed-crust-pizza-has-been-around-since-1995-1571237396.jpg

Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust the best pizza I ever had :mjcry:
Theres better stuff out here

Dont forget that Antico's was voted best pizza in the country not too long ago(i live right next to it)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn I need to visit NY & the Chi for some real pizza. All we have are chains in the south

pizza-huts-stuffed-crust-pizza-has-been-around-since-1995-1571237396.jpg

Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust the best pizza I ever had :mjcry:
You're missing out on a life changing pizza experience in NYC. No pizza will ever taste the same when you have a really authentic slice from a non-chain pizza spot. Pizza hut is chemically manufactured cheese and mass produced products. If you ever ate lasagna, just substitute the noodle layers for bread dough soaked in butter grease and that will be it for the deep dish from the other side.