Let’s stop comparing NYC and Chicago pizza’s. Chicago pizza is just circular lasagna.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn I need to visit NY & the Chi for some real pizza. All we have are chains in the south

pizza-huts-stuffed-crust-pizza-has-been-around-since-1995-1571237396.jpg

Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust the best pizza I ever had :mjcry:

Daps
Both are good...just depends on the mood I'm in that day.

NY style pizza is easier to replicate...most places can't get deep dish right because they cheap out on the toppings.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
BX pizzerias on the low >>>>

Shout outs to Arturo's on 225th and B'Way and Emilio's on Kingsbridge. On Piru that's the best pizza I ever had.

I fukks with deep dish and I was pissed when Dominos took their deep dish off the menu. If your pizzeria got a Chicago style kinda slice, I'm there. Chicago deep dish I can only have in moderation. Their thin crust is fine, but thin crust is too easy to eat. I can destroy a thin crust pie in no time. NY pizza is just right.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The spots that I've been to I NYC were just so so; none of them were chains. I'm looking for the best pizza NYC has to offer. As of now, personally, I gotta put y'all below. Chicago Honestly, y'all might have to put y'all below DC as well believe it or not.

Just basing it on the places I've actually eaten pizza.
You can’t just ask what’s the best pizzeria. There’s thousands of pizzerias scattered across the 5 boroughs+LI.

Also that D.C. pizza looks like a huge slice of Chuck E Cheese pizza. C’mon son.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That said, there is no more overrated pizzeria in this country than Di Fara's in Brooklyn. Pizza lovers swear by that place but damn it really ain't worth the shyt you gotta do to get one.