Let’s stop comparing NYC and Chicago pizza’s. Chicago pizza is just circular lasagna.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I searched up Chicago thin crust pizza :hubie:

Why the fukk do they advertise deep dish as the most popular pizza in Chicago if y’all mostly eat thin crust? :dahell:
Deep Dish Pizza is basically gourmet food. It's too much and too heavy to be eating that shyt on the regular.

nikkas do not get hungry on a random night and be like, "Aye g, let's get some Giordano's" :mjgrin:

It's expensive and it's typically for dining out.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If your opinion on NY pizza is some shyt you had at Kennedy or 2Bros ya opinion invalid. :mjlol:

Anyway NYC don’t even got the best pizza New Haven, Connecticut does we’ll take second place tho. And I wouldn’t be surprised if in the Midwest, St. Louis shyt is actually the sleeper that’s better than Chicago.

Pizza is enjoyable to me regardless I’ll fukk up some Dominos, Red Baron, DiGiornos just the same even tho the quality drop is evident.
:hhh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deep Dish Pizza is basically gourmet food. It's too much and too heavy to be eating that shyt on the regular.

nikkas do not get hungry on a random night and be like, "Aye g, let's get some Giordano's" :mjgrin:

It's expensive and it's typically for dining out.
My current job, every once in a while they'll order Giordano's for the office. They'll get a bunch of thin crust and one of the stuffed sausage/spinach. People can't eat deep dish like that, people would be:dead: the rest of the day.

My old job they'd get Beggars' thin crust all the time.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm with you shyt trash. I like pizza tho I ain't a snob with it. I can stomach it. I remember when sometimes dinner was $5 Lil Caesars growing up. :manny:

bruh :mjcry:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I love both, but NY got this one.
Never any doubt
LiquidPortlyGemsbok-small.gif

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
best-ny-pizza.jpg

VS. this rectangle shyt:hhh:

THATS HOW YOU KNOW
WHO IS FROM THE CITY OR NOT...

DEEP DISH IS SOME NOVELTY shyt FOR TOURISTS...

CHICAGO RESIDENTS MAY EAT THAT shyt
ONCE A YR AT THE MOST.

THESE SILLY SOCIAL MEDIA nikkaS.

images

:devil:
:evil:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If your opinion on NY pizza is some shyt you had at Kennedy or 2Bros ya opinion invalid. :mjlol:

Anyway NYC don’t even got the best pizza New Haven, Connecticut does we’ll take second place tho. And I wouldn’t be surprised if in the Midwest, St. Louis shyt is actually the sleeper that’s better than Chicago.

Pizza is enjoyable to me regardless I’ll fukk up some Dominos, Red Baron, DiGiornos just the same even tho the quality drop is evident.
Gtfo. St. Louis pizza is just glorified lunchables. Basically a fukking cracker with marinara on top :hhh: