Let’s stop comparing NYC and Chicago pizza’s. Chicago pizza is just circular lasagna.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
At least nobody in here claiming the water in NY is what makes their pizza better:duck:
Hear cacs from there who live here say that shyt at work all the time. :camby:
It is something in the water, for real though. NY has high quality H20. That’s why it’s hard to replicate the authenticity when it comes to certain foods - especially foods having dough (bagels, bread, pizza) . The city’s water gives unique flavors and textures. This is common knowledge

“New York City's tap water has long been considered some of the best in the world, and the State Department of Environmental Conservation even brags that the watershed produces "the Champagne of drinking water." With that title under its belt, it's no wonder that many point to the tap water as the key ingredient to New York City pizza's tasty crusts.

"Water is the one main ingredient that has a huge effect on the taste of the crust," said Paul Errigo, an entrepreneur from New Jersey.
Is the Water Really the Key to New York City's Pizza Supremacy? | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
there’s literally no where that sells pizza that looks like that outside of the grocery store..?

that’s pictures and tweets in this thread of exactly what we’re talking about and you post this bullshyt :gucci:
My guy I searched up Chicago thin crush pizza and that came up those are pictures from actual spots. One of those pictures came from a list of "top 20 Chicago thin crust tavern pizza". The pictures y’all posted up with them pies cut in rectangles don’t look much better. Like I said I’m not a snob that shyt is probably not bad but don't compare it to some good upper echelon NY pizza aesthetically. :umad:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

THIS...

ITS ALWAYS FUNNY HOW PPL
DONT REALIZE CHICAGO HAS ITS OWN
THIN CRUST PIZZA TOO.

COMPLETELY shytS ON ANY OTHER PIZZA.
:devil:
:evil:

Cholis and Italian fiesta thin crust :ohlawd:

ny pizza taste like little cesars :hhh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lucias-08.jpg

VS this?:hhh:

(I tried to find a comparable slice to this garbage chi shyt)
What you don't realize is that we can have the pizza cut like a pie (triangles) if we'd like. They cut it in squares at most authentic pizza places by default because more people can get a piece without you having to cut the shyt up again when you get to the crib
:comeon:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm with you shyt trash. I like pizza tho I ain't a snob with it. I can stomach it. I remember when sometimes dinner was $5 Lil Caesars growing up. :manny:
Getting a national chain pizza out here is damn near blasphemy. It's like how people in the Bay Area or Los Angeles feel about chain coffee.

SlipperyEcstaticAsp-size_restricted.gif

I can't even remember the last time I had any of them (Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa John's, Little Caesars etc).

Even for frozen pizza, we can cop Home Run Inn which has restaurants out here, but their frozen options are good af

:wow:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Genuine Italian pizza, NY and Detroit style
I used to cop crust from NY, Import cheese from Italy and make Detroit style outta that shyt was amazing :wow:

Chicago is better than the rest of the bullshyt out here but it ain't fukking with those three

Also Dominos is the worst chain pizza ever its like Pizza for people who hate everything Pizza is suppose to be :scust: