Let's say the US Gov finally admitted its time to pay reparations...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Whatever it goes to, it shouldn't be tangible or able to be touched because if a nikka suddenly sees some stacks of money in his account we all know that nikka will spend that money on bullshyt:comeon:

It should either go into education or into a trust fund that can't be touched until a certain age or when a person demonstrates that they are financially responsible

That way a young nikka won't blow it on stupid shyt:manny:

some people will never be financially responsible

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:comeon: fukk that. my folks paid outta pocket for my shyt no loans or nothing. and we already got our degrees and shyt. what i care bout some youngin getting theirs if i cant get a piece of the pie.
besides what is a black community anyway? we aint solidified like that

Gotta cast down your bucket breh....

I understand where you are coming from but we can't just let those who are less fortunate and come from different circumstances fall by the wayside. The purpose of the reparations should be used to improve our race as a whole. I do not believe that giving everyone a check would do that. I would be tempted to do some nikka shyt myself:laugh: But unfortunately I doubt that is something we will ever have to seriously consider because it'll probably never happen

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i want all mineral rights be4 i purchase any land...

its plenty of unfound oil lines from oklahoma to florida...so when i purchase im gettin the mineral rights...then the land...

kuz if im on my clampett shyt n buss at a possum n hit a line...its goin muhfukkin me dine...

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I think we straight on the reparations. I know our ancestors had to suffer through slavery but would any of yall actually really want to be in Africa right now :usure: I know id rather be on this here internet with the air conditioning on watching ESPN on this 50 inch HDTV than one of them mudafukkers starving on them UNICEF commercials talkin bout donate 50 cents a month n shyt

:childplease: Get yo jungle monkey azz outta this thread. :skip: