Let's say the US Gov finally admitted its time to pay reparations...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Their hatred for the original people will never
allow sucha noble gesture.....

a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how can you include money in reparations when the people need education first? money would just be wasted. education, first and foremost, with housing second. more black men and women need to be vocal about reparations. that should be the #1 focus of all black "leaders" in america.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
land or money one or the other. who cares what people spend their money on thats on them. those are the only things that matter

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it'd be more feasible that they would give reparations back in terms of educational opportunities, not just straight up cash or land. which, i think, is probably the best way to go anyways...

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
money is the main ingredient in the acquisition of land..education..etc...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The government should just give out money because we'll just give it right back.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Education and that is all. From elementary thru college for those with a certain g.p.a and need.

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
It should go towards education...I still remember when the govt gave out FEMA after Katrina...everybody I knew bought Dodge chargers or magnums...:comeon:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is that gonna help me? I been went to college and graduated years ago. An been paid off these student loans. Gimme the bread since I gotta house. I can't trust them he it comes to the land. Theyll have all is black folks in shyttiest of areas if u let them decide.

It's not supposed to help you as a person, it's supposed to help us as a community. I suppose there could be an "earned education credit" for blacks who've graduated and amassed student loans, though.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It's not supposed to help you as a person, it's supposed to help us as a community. I suppose there could be an "earned education credit" for blacks who've graduated and amassed student loans, though.

:comeon: fukk that. my folks paid outta pocket for my shyt no loans or nothing. and we already got our degrees and shyt. what i care bout some youngin getting theirs if i cant get a piece of the pie.
besides what is a black community anyway? we aint solidified like that

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Free College education is all we need.

:comeon: fukk that. my folks paid outta pocket for my shyt no loans or nothing. and we already got our degrees and shyt. what i care bout some youngin getting theirs if i cant get a piece of the pie.

This is why reparations will never exist, people like you.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

*shrug* So did mine; I wouldn't get shyt either. Reparations isn't about you my man, it's about all of us. What's good for the community is good for you and I. Our parents and grandparents understood this, we do not. That is why "we ain't solidified like that" anymore. shyt if it were left to our generation, there never would have been a civil rights movement.