Let's say the US Gov finally admitted its time to pay reparations...

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Money sounds nice but I think it would defeat the purpose of reparations. I can see a lot of people using the money on things they don't need instead of using it to better their lives. I don't think it would be like the Chappelle skit but I think a lot of people would squander the money. The money should probably be invested in majority black schools and neighborhoods.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Higher education stipends would be the way to go.

It would not only motivate a lot of black youth to try to go to college, but also remove the burden of paying for it.

How is that gonna help me? I been went to college and graduated years ago. An been paid off these student loans. Gimme the bread since I gotta house. I can't trust them he it comes to the land. Theyll have all is black folks in shyttiest of areas if u let them decide.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
tumblr_m6x1ebFyuR1raf0o9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7dsvkBwAf1raf0o9o1_500.jpg

2455148727_guy_laughing_at_you_thumb1094641_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
they'll burn in hell both literally and figuratively afore they give away ANY land..

money..pssh they'll give it up when its deflated completely,they can give Fort Knox vaults full of FIAT notes away but if its just paper..

take a piece of their hide and work to ascend past their system of corruption&learn the ancient truths they hide from you&overstand lies they proselytize,yet secretly exploit behind the scenes..

they tainted&befouled everything,nothing less then a celestial overthrow will suffice..