Let's say China backs NK and they strike, would you fight?

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
all you college guys would have to go. I hope you remember those selected service forms you filled out.

Daps
You wouldn't fight to preserve this country for future generations? Grandchildren?

My grandchildren will not be eating with chop sticks breh.

You're white...so when you say you would fight...I respect that.

I'm black and whether you want to be honest and admit it or not. WE AREN'T VIEWED THE SAME AND WE AREN'T TREATED THE SAME.

So yeah, your future children will benefit living in America. But if we maintain the status quo, our children (black children) will not benefit from living here.
When we are in prisons at a disproportionate rate. When our schools are piss poor. When we can be victimized and there be no retribution.

There will NEVER...ever be a white Trayvon Martin in America.
There will NEVER...ever be a white Oscar Grant in America.
There will NEVER...ever be a white Sean Bell in America.
There will NEVER...ever be a white Amadou Diallo in America.
There will NEVER...ever be a white Jena 6 in America.
I can literally go on and on and on...

With that being said...I :salute: you if you were to fight because you have more to loose if China/NK were to take over America. But being black, if China/NK won or lost there will more of the same treatment.

:thinking:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3621e301_CamronNope_zpsd0cfb3c9.gif

Hell fukking no.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No smart person would join the army. You'll basically be a pawn for oil execs and international bankers.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I've been told that my personality profile fits the type with those who lead large groups to battle.

I probably would, but I would have to be guaranteed a whole lot or passed on to my family to get my services.