Lets Put This To Rest: Michael Jackson Was A Pedophile (SPOOKY)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you brehs scared to admit the king was touching little boys :francis:

Breh one of the accusers after michael died came out and admitted his dad told him to lie. Even before all that in 92 or 93 whenever the first one was MJ showed the judge an audio of the dad talking about lying to take michael's money.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Wait.. Wasn't there a story about when one of the kids came out saying that Michael didn't molest him, his father commited suicide ? And wasn't there an audio when you could hear the said that talking about his "plan" ?

Honestly, if someone told me Michael was gay I'd definitely believe it. But a pedophile ? Nah..

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait.. Wasn't there a story about when one of the kids came out saying that Michael didn't molest him, his father commited suicide ? And wasn't there an audio when you could hear the said that talking about his "plan" ?

Honestly, if someone told me Michael was gay I'd definitely believe it. But a pedophile ? Nah..

Just like OJ was scared of blood and was too much of a coward to kill those folks. Mike was top scared of sex to molest the kids.

Like Paul Mooney said MJ was X-Files crazy, but not no pedophile.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Thats his nephew who currently has custody of Mj's test tube babies.

I still think he died a virgin.

Let the GOAT rest in peace.

How so if he was married (briefly) to Elvis' daughter and bragged about the sex they had? :usure:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
This man is dead. This is mad disrespectful. I cannot believe this young god grew up to fukk kids.

Listen to him sing the fukk out of this song. The love and conviction in his voice doesn't produce a predator.

:ahh:

:banderas::mjcry::blessed:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
lil nikka never had his childhood so he mentally never grew up. Thats what made him such a great artist. I think he just felt more free around lil nikkas.. thats my humble opinion...

I mean he prolly blew a couple of them lil nikkas backs out but he gave us thriller so :mjcry: