Lets Put This To Rest: Michael Jackson Was A Pedophile (SPOOKY)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
grdnROL.jpg

This is :mj: with a group of little people. Dude in the hat is Tony Cox, the dude who was sleeping with Bernie Mac wife in Friday, the dude who was Keenan's bully in I'm Gone Git You Sucka, the same dude who was on Martin several times.
:comeon:

Why is MJ gripping dude thigh

Damn I only know for certain that out of two of them Prince was the clean one. He wasn't a pedophile, and probably wasn't gay.

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
Why is MJ gripping dude thigh

Damn I only know for certain that out of two of them Prince was the clean one. He wasn't a pedophile, and probably wasn't gay.
full

:umad:he aint safe either. Theres a reason breh ran and became a jehovah witness towards the end of his career

:demonic:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How come all these nikkas saying mike fukked them kids won't acknowledge that those same kids admitted that they were told to lie?

So you nikkas really think this weird ass black nikka, that had no shame about sonning cacs daily, didn't have cacs in power trying to take him down? Dude fukked elvis daughter (cacs undisputed king) owned the fukking Beatles( cacs consider them the greatest group ever) along with Eminem and the majority of Sony records catalog.

You think cacs wouldn't be able to throw this man under the jail if he really did it?