Lets Put This To Rest: Michael Jackson Was A Pedophile (SPOOKY)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lil nikka never had his childhood so he mentally never grew up. Thats what made him such a great artist. I think he just felt more free around lil nikkas.. thats my humble opinion...

I mean he prolly blew a couple of them lil nikkas backs out but he gave us thriller so :mjcry:

Its all about moderation...Joe Jackson was a monster.

I forgot where i saw the exact quote but back in the day Bobby Brown was commenting on women he dated or chilled with and said Janet was cool people but told him the family does not allow them to get in relationships with black people :snoop:

He had no limits. So obsessed with fame that he didn't want to have his kids that were the most popular to mingle with their race :snoop: and i used to blame janet for being a wench when it was pops who led her down that path :mjcry:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Its all about moderation...Joe Jackson was a monster.

I forgot where i saw the exact quote but back in the day Bobby Brown was commenting on women he dated or chilled with and said Janet was cool people but told him the family does not allow them to get in relationships with black people :snoop:

He had no limits. So obsessed with fame that he didn't want to have his kids that were the most popular to mingle with their race :snoop: and i used to blame janet for being a wench when it was pops who led her down that path :mjcry:

Ol' slimy ass nikka

FB8LSiL.jpg

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
This thread just proves how ignorant people are when it comes to potential sexual abuse of any kind.

Most child abuse victims don't come out for fear of back lash. People are skeptical of children accusing their dusty cousins of abuse so how'd you think people react towards people accusing the king of pop of child molestation? There is also the realistic possibility of parents being in on it whether them being pedos themselves and/or getting paid off.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Dude was a pedo. You can like his music but if this was any other god damn grown man beside MJ, this thread would be filled with tons of :scust::mindblown::sitdown:
Smilies its not even funny.

But because its MJ, dudes do the most in mental gymnastics to excuse this fukkery.
Any other grown man having a thread for this likely wouldn't have anything close to the childhood mike had.

If the god damn FBI cant prove shyt, but was able to get Jared fairly easily, I'm pretty damn convinced. And this the same dude who bent the Jews at Sony over backwards, if they had even a sniff of hardcore evidence on Jackson, he'd be put under the jail.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he touched them kids but he lived vicariously through them

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
plantation politics. Take the most successful of us and cut his head off in front of us to make an example

Mj is the biggest black music export of all time. Cacs are trying to get him out the way and make an example out of him

In front of us and the rest of the world to say- No matter how big you get we can throw your entire legacy and what you stood for in the bushes

This child molestation shyt has always been bogus

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
This thread just proves how ignorant people are when it comes to potential sexual abuse of any kind.

Most child abuse victims don't come out for fear of back lash. People are skeptical of children accusing their dusty cousins of abuse so how'd you think people react towards people accusing the king of pop of child molestation? Theirs also the realistic possibility of parents being in on it whether them being pedos themselves and/or getting paid off.
Nah breh, you're ignorant.

The facts are that he's been investigated and has went to trial over this shyt in the court of law and was found to be innocent. On top of that, there were admissions of fabricated and coached testimonies from some of the "victims" involved. The whole thing was yet another lynching of a nikka who started gaining too much power and wealth, and people like you can't see the forest through the trees :martin: