Lets Put This To Rest: Michael Jackson Was A Pedophile (SPOOKY)

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Progressively bizarre as he aged? Yes! Pedo? Nope!

I think mj was on that gandhi shyt and got off on walking right up to that hyper sexual, pedo line in the sand.

Fortunately history has shown through the lack of law suits and exposures that he was smart enough to not cross it unlike kellz, woody allen and roman p.

I remember this doc and this chick was saying young mj would call her talking freaky all the time and they would never get down and do the bizness.

There's a reason why dude was murdered and those devils continue to hate to this day. Same reason they knocked off sam cooke

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mentally ill, yes, bizzare behaviour yes, lets be honest such behaviour with children in anyone whatever their race or background would have drawn serious red flags, in fact I suspect if he had been a poor person living in a poor neighbourhood he would have been driven out and would have been lucky to have stayed out of jail or a mental institution. Having said that, being accused of paedophilia is about the worst thing you can be accused of and there have been cases in the past where a man has been lied about. Iam not saying he was ,Iam not saying he wasn't but in my view anyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. We don't try people by mob in a civilised country. And certainly his vast wealth would have attracted certain types of scum who make things up. Look at mike tyson and what was done to him. I don't believe mike raped that woman. But again tysons behaviour with women made him an easy target just like jackson was around children.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
We don't have proof so :russell:

With that being said look at the nikka of course he a sexual deviant. :childplease:

Would not let my kids any where near this nikka:sitdown:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
BFkUdbbCMAAxFjG.jpg
:ohhh::mjlol::deadmanny:

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He was x-files not a pedophile
Paul Mooney wants that joke back asap...:ufdup:lol....seriously tho mike is top five one of the baddest nikkas that ever lived and the greatest entertainer ever....he went to trial twice and was proven not guilty i mean at one point he was the butt of every joke in american pop culture..In Living Color used to shame him in damm near every episode and while it was funny in retrospect black people in the mainstream never supported dude media wise lookin back during the 90's...but he didnt help his case either as far as his fascination wit emmanuel lewis,skin bleaching,settlling out of court during the first allegation and during that cut and paste Martin Bashir doc where he was holding hands wit the boy that would soon become his second accuser...i do believe it was a conspiracy but Mike didnt help sway the publics opinion at all..he was naive as all hell....thats my nikka 4eva tho...

The PrettyGod!!!

There's no mobility in poverty!!
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO
Paul Mooney wants that joke back asap...:ufdup:lol....seriously tho mike is top five one of the baddest nikkas that ever lived and the greatest entertainer ever....he went to trial twice and was proven not guilty i mean at one point he was the butt of every joke in american pop culture..In Living Color used to shame him in damm near every episode and while it was funny in retrospect black people in the mainstream never supported dude media wise lookin back during the 90's...but he didnt help his case either as far as his fascination wit emmanuel lewis,skin bleaching,settlling out of court during the first allegation and during that cut and paste Martin Bashir doc where he was holding hands wit the boy that would soon become his second accuser...i do believe it was a conspiracy but Mike didnt help sway the publics opinion at all..he was naive as all hell....thats my nikka 4eva tho...
nikka stole Paul mooney material:russ:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
He had a bunch of accusations
If it was maybe 1 or 2 people maybe we could ignore it waive it off or say they were in it for money
But when a whole lot of peoe are accusing him of it
Similar to the bill Cosby situation
Then maybe there might be some truth to it

If bill Cosby passed are we going to forget all his rape shananigans also

- blackierobinson